Advice Best way to moneymaxx?

D

Deleted member 162

I can't see myself wageslaving in the West as a incel. I rather be NEET with a ton of money saved or have a good remote income at SEA.

I'm not sure if a remote tech job is a good idea because I'm not trying to be a incel at a western uni just to get mogged by Chad's for 4 years and replaced by AI in 10 years

I could cope with a online business and online moneymaxxing but I'm a Low IQ retard with zero skills or services to offer so it's fucking over for me.

I'm currently wagecucking in burgerland and I should have around 120k-130k USD by this summer. However I need that money for my surgeries because I can't live as a recessed faggot anymore.

Anyway is there some easy remote jobs or am I gonna have to become High IQ and learn some skills to make it in the online world?

if you made 125k at the age of 17 keep doing what you are doing. why even ask this question?

if you made 125k at the age of 17 keep doing what you are doing. why even ask this question?
I didn't make it. I guess at it's basic terms I inherited it. Without it im a skill less low IQ cuck

Last edited by a moderator:
do cyber security remote work from home, it takes a few months to a year but u can land a job that pays around 50-75k per year, That's what i'm doing i'm young too but i'm gonna live in my car for a few months so i can get my shit together and stop relying on parents.

do cyber security remote work from home, it takes a few months to a year but u can land a job that pays around 50-75k per year, That's what i'm doing i'm young too but i'm gonna live in my car for a few months so i can get my shit together and stop relying on parents.
What are the requirements to do that from home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back