Story Best SEA country to move to?

Why tf are you putting Japan in the SEA category. Anyway I’m going to move to Tokyo with the business manager visa, got to put around 50k usd capital in setting up a business in Japan, and you can keep renewing the 1 year visa indefinitely until you can apply for permanent residence/citizenship. And definitely better to use a lawyer, which will be another 4-5k on top.

Last edited:
im gonna try living in shanghai and taiwan

if i don’t like it i’ll either move to bangkok or japan

I'd recommend Thailand.

It has everything.

Good quality of life. Decent healthcare. Foids are plentiful. Great food. Easy to get around. Still fairly cheap cost of living. Just everything. Perfect to use as a base then visit the other places.

You can get an E visa online for two months, then extend for an extra month if you want.

I also like both your other choices but I've only been to Japan twice. I used to live in Philippines. Worth going if you want to slay but can get boring. Cebu is great; plenty of foids plus interesting historical sites. Also, it's close to Davao where I met the best chicks and lived for a time.

I'd recommend Thailand.

It has everything.

Good quality of life. Decent healthcare. Foids are plentiful. Great food. Easy to get around. Still fairly cheap cost of living. Just everything. Perfect to use as a base then visit the other places.

You can get an E visa online for two months, then extend for an extra month if you want.

I also like both your other choices but I've only been to Japan twice. I used to live in Philippines. Worth going if you want to slay but can get boring. Cebu is great; plenty of foids plus interesting historical sites. Also, it's close to Davao where I met the best chicks and lived for a time.
@Friar Tuck You were bullied by Eastern European garbage collectors. Very trustworthy user. Lmao

I'd recommend Thailand.

It has everything.

doesnt thailand have a lot of trans fags

Planning on moving to SEA. Bank account is good and I can sustain myself with a good lifestyle in Italy for the next 10 years but I want to move to SEA. It seems better over there regarding pretty much anything. I was thinking 1) Philippines 2) Tokyo 3) Thailand

@AlexBrown84 you've travelled there a lot which country should I move to?
all of them suck ass because of their fucking visa bullshit

visa runs are completely retarded. why doens't each country just profit off year old visas.? okay want to stay a year and keep renewing, NO PROBLEM...give me 1000 dollars SIMPLE

no, you gotta play this visa shell game, where after x amount of extensions (ya...casue they aren't smart enough to say okay, if you want to stay 180 days let me make a 180 day fucking visa) nope. most of these cock gobblers give you a 30 day visa which you have to renew every 30 days for X amount of extensions.. Once you cannot get any more extensions it's time for the visa run.
then you MUST leave the country for a day and you can come back in to play the visa shell game all over again

Now, you rent your apartmnet for a year we will say for example, you got all your shit in there. yo uknow towel,s pots and pans and the big screen tv for your gaming laptop and chair ect. cause no furnished apartment has everything you need.
and all the stuff you accumulated in the apartment, you think okay another visa run. BUT...........................
immigration (thailand is famous for this) says Nah..fuck you, we aren't giving you another visa, try again in 6 months or a year.

then what?

all yoru shit is gone. or you pay for an apartment you cannot use, for 6 months or a year and try to get a new visa

total bullshit

visa runs are completely retarded. why doens't each country just profit off year old visas.? okay want to stay a year and keep renewing, NO PROBLEM...give me 1000 dollars SIMPLE

no, you gotta play this visa shell game, where after x amount of extensions (ya...casue they aren't smart enough to say okay, if you want to stay 180 days let me make a 180 day fucking visa) nope. most of these cock gobblers give you a 30 day visa which you have to renew every 30 days for X amount of extensions.. Once you cannot get any more extensions it's time for the visa run.
then you MUST leave the country for a day and you can come back in to play the visa shell game all over again

Now, you rent your apartmnet for a year we will say for example, you got all your shit in there. yo uknow towel,s pots and pans and the big screen tv for your gaming laptop and chair ect. cause no furnished apartment has everything you need.
and all the stuff you accumulated in the apartment, you think okay another visa run. BUT...........................
immigration (thailand is famous for this) says Nah..fuck you, we aren't giving you another visa, try again in 6 months or a year.

then what?

all yoru shit is gone. or you pay for an apartment you cannot use, for 6 months or a year and try to get a new visa

total bullshit
what about indonesia? is it the same?

it seems a study visa is the only way.

what about indonesia? is it the same?

it seems a study visa is the only way.
yes indo is the same way. it all sucks

i have money, no problem if i was 50 or 55 could do the retirement visa thing. but i won't be that age for a long time

so here i am with money having to play the visa sshell game for fuck sakes

it sucks.

Planning on moving to SEA. Bank account is good and I can sustain myself with a good lifestyle in Italy for the next 10 years but I want to move to SEA. It seems better over there regarding pretty much anything. I was thinking 1) Philippines 2) Tokyo 3) Thailand

@AlexBrown84 you've travelled there a lot which country should I move to?
Seemingly we are in similiar position. Have you tried travelling and seeing what you like?

then what?

total bullshit
Seems to be the only real advantage Philippines has over Thailand besides negligible price differences.

I tend to agree, altrough PH has many more disatvantages. And Manilla (Makati) to be "safe" is more expensive
yeah if you want to live good quality of life in manila you’ll have to live in expensive bgc meanwhile most places in bangkok are good

Yeah. Bangkok is alright. Its a mixed vibe.
Manilla isnt really worth it imo
In every video I watch of somebody in manila, they get harassed by locals non stop. Asking them to buy shit, or just straight up panhandling. I encounter the occasional panhandler in burger and it irritates tf out of me so that nonstop would make me snap. @AlexBrown84 what's the beggar situation like in Bangkok?

In every video I watch of somebody in manila, they get harassed by locals non stop. Asking them to buy shit, or just straight up panhandling. I encounter the occasional panhandler in burger and it irritates tf out of me so that nonstop would make me snap. @AlexBrown84 what's the beggar situation like in Bangkok?
I can guarantee you its better than Manilla

bangkok thailand

tokyo is good too

anything but philippines
What's bad about PH except the panhandlers and the fact that out of BGC it's unsafe? Genuinely asking cause I thought PH was good (an uninformed opinion) but I'm starting to believe it's not. Well whatever, I prefer a cheaper place anyway, PH sounds expensive nowadays. I need something dirt poor.

yeah if you want to live good quality of life in manila you’ll have to live in expensive bgc meanwhile most places in bangkok are good
im 6 foot 2, 200 pounds. No one bothers me. So unless it's a group of them. I really dont' worry much. But guns can be gotten in phil very easy. Especially those home milled 1911 45's. Which these jungle monkeys make by hand. From stock to lock. it's fucking crazy. Now, run into that. Doens't matter your size, your giving them everything, even your ass. if he pulls that shit.

there will be people on the streets asking for money but usually playing some instrument or something

they don’t really bother you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back