Best regions in Davao city?

How do you narrow it down to find qts on Tinder?
Pretty simple just buy tinder gold wait a day or two then swipe left or right on the people the liked your profile.
Just go near the universities?
For this do you mean cold approach if thats what your asking then i guess. If your asking for tinder you could just set your radius to cover all the uni in the areas
Last question, are you in Davao or are just asking people so you know what its going to be like when you go?

I haven't been there since 2019, but it used to be a real gem. So many young foids with minimal foreigners. Safest city in Phils too. When I first went there it was under martial law.

You want to stay around Davao City centre. You can try the different apps for foids before you go, and then do tinder when you're there. Samal island is easy to get to and worth checking out as well. The surrounding areas, you'll be bored and aren't worth going to. Foids will travel to see you.

For this do you mean cold approach if thats what your asking then i guess. If your asking for tinder you could just set your radius to cover all the uni in the areas
Last question, are you in Davao or are just asking people so you know what its going to be like when you go?
Going next week. I'm not one for cold approaching, not yet at least. Too high inhib. What I meant was narrowing down which area of the city is the best for high quality foids
I never really understood why people set their tinder radius giga high when the chance of actually meeting anyone over like 10km is basically a logistic impossibility unless they're really willing to travel that far here?

I haven't been there since 2019, but it used to be a real gem. So many young foids with minimal foreigners. Safest city in Phils too.
seriously? i have been to most of the phils but when i was there they always used to say "just don't go to mindanao, then you will be safe". i think it was because of the islamist assault and kidnapping shit. has the situation there improved so drastically that it turned from the unsafest to the safest place?

Going next week. I'm not one for cold approaching, not yet at least. Too high inhib. What I meant was narrowing down which area of the city is the best for high quality foids
I never really understood why people set their tinder radius giga high when the chance of actually meeting anyone over like 10km is basically a logistic impossibility unless they're really willing to travel that far here?
because 10km in many cities is nothing
if there's good infra, it's common for people to commute 10-50km to visit or work in the center of the city

Last edited:
seriously? i have been to most of the phils but when i was there they always used to say "just don't go to mindanao, then you will be safe". i think it was because of the islamist assault and kidnapping shit. has the situation there improved so drastically that it turned from the unsafest to the safest place?
Yeah the areas around Davao City were/are dangerous, but Davao City itself was super safe. Before he become president, Duterte was mayor there and he placed it under martial law. When I first went there, there were military police guarding the airport and soldiers deployed in certain parts of the city. There were military check points surrounding the city.

Bear in mind, I’ve not been there since 2019 so not sure how it is now.

But before, I’d only see the occasional boomer in Davao so received rockstar treatment. Hardly any foreigners at the time. It was even embarrassing having school girls in big dowdy dresses openly flirting on the jeepney. Once in the People's Park a group of school girls asked if they could interview me for a school project while my gf at the time looked on jealously.

It will be interesting to go back, and hear from those currently living there.

Samal island is just a few minutes on the ferry and worth visiting as well if in Davao.

I haven't been there since 2019, but it used to be a real gem. So many young foids with minimal foreigners. Safest city in Phils too. When I first went there it was under martial law.

You want to stay around Davao City centre. You can try the different apps for foids before you go, and then do tinder when you're there. Samal island is easy to get to and worth checking out as well. The surrounding areas, you'll be bored and aren't worth going to. Foids will travel to see you.
I'm there right now, was at Samal yesterday. One of the paradises @GeoMOG

It's really low quality girls there. Litteraly any app is better.
Yeah I used passport mode and ran out of girls to swipe on because I spam swiped left on like 95% of them like a foid. Contemplating my life decisions tbh

Yeah the areas around Davao City were/are dangerous, but Davao City itself was super safe. Before he become president, Duterte was mayor there and he placed it under martial law. When I first went there, there were military police guarding the airport and soldiers deployed in certain parts of the city. There were military check points surrounding the city.

Bear in mind, I’ve not been there since 2019 so not sure how it is now.

But before, I’d only see the occasional boomer in Davao so received rockstar treatment. Hardly any foreigners at the time. It was even embarrassing having school girls in big dowdy dresses openly flirting on the jeepney. Once in the People's Park a group of school girls asked if they could interview me for a school project while my gf at the time looked on jealously.

It will be interesting to go back, and hear from those currently living there.

Samal island is just a few minutes on the ferry and worth visiting as well if in Davao.
i get that all the time in indonesia. People wanting to take random photos with you. Groups of school girls, "for a project" and you know it's bullshit. When did your project say "you need to meet a random white person" LOL. you know it's bullshit.

but here, JBW is crazy. and thats' in jakarta. You go out of jakarta to the smaller 2 mil population towns. And its' if you are on the fucking moon. they STARE and no matter where you go, you get first class treatment. owners come out of their hiding places like cock roaches and "how do you like my restaurant" type questions.

so what is this "danger" the other poster is speaking about? around davao, like drug dealers or some shit. Is firearms a big thing there for randoms to carry?
Davao is safest in the Philippines, what they talk about is the Marawi part up north, and some parts of Mindanao islands like Palawanish due to weapon transport, etc what happened in 2017. No more crime in Davao they are strict

Davao is safest in the Philippines, what they talk about is the Marawi part up north, and some parts of Mindanao islands like Palawanish due to weapon transport, etc what happened in 2017. No more crime in Davao they are strict
cool, cause that is where i wanted to visit, on my next visa run.

There's two types of girls in Davao

The first the one where you have to build two castles, meet for movies, romanticize, court in Filipino way before a relationship develops and prospers

The second one where they skip all that at cost of some conservativity but instead cook, clean for you, let you try new life experiences (sexual or non sexual)

I tried both but the first one is really a slow burner and more rewarding in the end cause it means all relationship is new for her

So, you are going to Davao without approaching and sticking to the worst apps online with ugliest women/lowest quality?

I'm lucky I'm off apps

@GeoMOG I was this guy a few months ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back