Jan 20, 2023
Race: Asian
Age 17.5
Location (huge failo): London
Height 5’9
skin color: moderately pale
Ascension potential: MTN
Money: 0

Guys as you can see, here are my stats along with my two biggest failos: Location as London (I will be incel here forever if I don’t geomax). People are casually racist to me daily at school, its even worse than US (US is actually not bad for asians) because asian is non existent here
Money

By age 18 I will have ascended in most things apart from gymcelling. Where can I go as Im desperate for some gook pussy. Is vietnam easy with my stats? I cant tinder set locationmaxx because I have to ascended yet

Also whats the best route for moneymaxxing as its cucked waiting to finish uni to wageslave

Last edited:
Race: Asian
Age 17.5
Location (huge failo): London
Height 5’9
skin color: moderately pale
Ascension potential: MTN
Money: 0

Guys as you can see, here are my stats along with my two biggest failos: Location as London (I will be incel here forever if I don’t geomax). People are casually racist to me daily at school, its even worse than US (US is actually not bad for asians) because asian is non existent here
Money

By age 18 I will have ascended in most things apart from gymcelling. Where can I go as Im desperate for some gook pussy. Is vietnam easy with my stats? I cant tinder set locationmaxx because I have to ascended yet

Also whats the best route for moneymaxxing as its cucked waiting to finish uni to wageslave
welcome to the forum.

what country of origin? it does make a difference if you are Philipino, Vietnamese or Korean.

if you have around 3000 euros you could fly for a week to any South East Asian city. and just use online dating apps. Borrow money from your parents. At least you are not a manlet

welcome to the forum.

what country of origin? it does make a difference if you are Philipino, Vietnamese or Korean.

if you have around 3000 euros you could fly for a week to any South East Asian city. and just use online dating apps. Borrow money from your parents. At least you are not a manlet
Thank you for the welcome.
I am mongolian (yes quite rare lmfao) but I look pretty east asian. Not as dark skinned as SEA but not as pale as white people. Im pale at birth but Im using lightening products to remove my tan since darker skin is a failo in Asian countries and its working very well my natural color is restoring.

Ok, I was thinking of trying north Vietnamese as they are paler, backup Phillipines probably. I wonder if the phillipines is as easy as its made out to be

Gonna ask parents for money but theyre broke so I will mcdonalds wageslave for some months.

Thank you for the welcome.
I am mongolian (yes quite rare lmfao) but I look pretty east asian. Not as dark skinned as SEA but not as pale as white people. Im pale at birth but Im using lightening products to remove my tan since darker skin is a failo in Asian countries and its working very well my natural color is restoring.

Ok, I was thinking of trying north Vietnamese as they are paler, backup Phillipines probably. I wonder if the phillipines is as easy as its made out to be

Gonna ask parents for money but theyre broke so I will mcdonalds wageslave for some months.
honestly you do not need a lot of money for 1 week in sea. just the flights and you do not need to stay in a expensive hotel tbh. high IQ to geomaxx with 17,5 tbh.

you could just do your full degree abroad if you plan moving there full time. its a lot cheaper and better for connections buliding and eventual naturalization but you have to be 100% sure. im planning on doing this with russia

you could just do your full degree abroad if you plan moving there full time. its a lot cheaper and better for connections buliding and eventual naturalization but you have to be 100% sure. im planning on doing this with russia
Go to thERapy first

Eastern Europe, girls there love asian guys or ofc SEA, Are you korean?
No but Im kpopmaxxing
I might try it one day. Actually russian girls make me nervous because they are so good looking. I will practice in SEA first

No but Im kpopmaxxing
I might try it one day. Actually russian girls make me nervous because they are so good looking. I will practice in SEA first
They love korean guys in SEA too. But with eastern european countries the men there are fuckin aggressive and dangerous drunks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back