best country for a guy like me?

Ronnie

Oct 23, 2022
I’m a short latino male.

I already have a few countries that I’m interested in visiting and I’ll explain my thoughts on them.

Russia

I like russia but the language is very difficult to learn and the place is very is cold. Everyone says it’s miserable to live there too. I’ve had a few experiences with Russian women online (OF) and they always come off as gold diggers and very manipulative. Now ofc I don’t know if that is indicative of the entire female population but the stereotypes seem true.

Japan

I like anime and video games so Japan has always caught my attention. I as a native spanish speaker have always found it easier to pronounce Japanese and I really like the language. Japan just seems cool. I find very few of the women attractive though. But if they are easy then the trip might just be worth it.

Philippines

It just straight up sounds good on paper.

Scandinavia.

I actually don’t know much about it

Philippines
Philippines
Philippines

That's always the place to start. I looked into Russia too but the women are weird and faggoty and I seem to only match with 35+ year old roasties online.

You can get free sex from apps with young girls (18+) in the Philippines. They will cook for you and treat you well. Idk if white women do that these days.

I’m a short latino male.

I already have a few countries that I’m interested in visiting and I’ll explain my thoughts on them.

Russia

I like russia but the language is very difficult to learn and the place is very is cold. Everyone says it’s miserable to live there too. I’ve had a few experiences with Russian women online (OF) and they always come off as gold diggers and very manipulative. Now ofc I don’t know if that is indicative of the entire female population but the stereotypes seem true.

Japan

I like anime and video games so Japan has always caught my attention. I as a native spanish speaker have always found it easier to pronounce Japanese and I really like the language. Japan just seems cool. I find very few of the women attractive though. But if they are easy then the trip might just be worth it.

Philippines

It just straight up sounds good on paper.

Scandinavia.

I actually don’t know much about it
How short are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back