Recommendation Best country for 6'1'' white guy to fuckmaxxx?

FuckMaxxxer

Dec 21, 2022
European 6'1'' white boy here.

Am very fit and probably like 6/10 PSL. Not incel.
Have been in three relationships with white girls and have fucked some sluts on the side.

Looking to maximize my slayer potential by geomaxing.

Can't decide on the country.

Thinking SouthEastAsia as they seem to prefer white boys the most.

Question is: which country, which language should I invest my time into?

SK
Japan
Indonesia
Thailand
Bali????

Any recommendations welcome.

Have seven figures in savings, so I can pretty much live anywhere and work remotely, but I wouldn't want to live in a really expensive place.

Literally anywhere you want. Asia will give you the biggest white halo especially in Japan and SK (In these countries you just have to girls more space to figure things out ) I would be careful in Bali since you can get the death sentence for infidelity.

Learning the language of a country imo is only worth it you want to settle down in a different country like 2+ years.

Literally anywhere you want. Asia will give you the biggest white halo especially in Japan and SK (In these countries you just have to girls more space to figure things out ) I would be careful in Bali since you can get the death sentence for infidelity.

Learning the language of a country imo is only worth it you want to settle down in a different country like 2+ years.
I want to settle down in another country, since mine is armpit of Europe.
If you had to choose between South Korea and Japan, which one do you think would be better for sex-maxxing?
My goal is to get a slim, Asian whore with rich family and breed her, so the kid inherits property and shit.
I'm not poor myself, but so far I only attract poor whores, I think in Asia I would have higher chances of breeding an oligarch's daughter.

I want to settle down in another country, since mine is armpit of Europe.
If you had to choose between South Korea and Japan, which one do you think would be better for sex-maxxing?
My goal is to get a slim, Asian whore with rich family and breed her, so the kid inherits property and shit.
I'm not poor myself, but so far I only attract poor whores, I think in Asia I would have higher chances of breeding an oligarch's daughter.
South Korea if I had to hedge my bets.

Lmao is this one of @predeterminism alts? You have over a million dollars (pounds / euros?) in savings and have no sense of direction on where to go? Also above average by this forum's demographics? Interesting. Quite a lofty situation you got there.

If money were really no object your low IQ ass would just hop on a jet and do a tour of Asia instead of asking incels for advice.

Definitely a fake account.

Lmao is this one of @predeterminism alts? You have over a million dollars (pounds / euros?) in savings and have no sense of direction on where to go? Also above average by this forum's demographics? Interesting. Quite a lofty situation you got there.

If money were really no object your low IQ ass would just hop on a jet and do a tour of Asia instead of asking incels for advice.

Honest to god, no. I just joined this site. I don't know who predeterminism is.

No, mate. I mean, the picture is fake, it's Great Khali, but I'm real and my stats are real and my goals are real.
I don't want to waste time learning Japanese only to figure out that settling in South Korea would have been higher EV. I guess I have to visit both countries each at least as a tourist and then figure out in which one white skin is valued higher. I assume it is SK, because they are more looks oriented and women are turbo-feminists so they don't want tiny asian cock

You have over a million dollars (pounds / euros?) in savings and have no sense of direction on where to go?
Correct. I have done the stuff I wanted to in my home-country and feel like it's too small, shitty and suffocating. I have been dreaming for moving for a long while, but haven't settled on the country yet.

What's with the insults? And yes, I plan to do that.

No, mate. I mean, the picture is fake, it's Great Khali, but I'm real and my stats are real and my goals are real.
I don't want to waste time learning Japanese only to figure out that settling in South Korea would have been higher EV. I guess I have to visit both countries each at least as a tourist and then figure out in which one white skin is valued higher. I assume it is SK, because they are more looks oriented and women are turbo-feminists so they don't want tiny asian cock
You're not gonna learn any of these languages properly anyways without living there for some time.

fbi geomaxx psyop honeypot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back