Advice best countries to impregnate women?

I am 140 IQ 5'11 and White so they would be much better then average
just dont be a retard and impregnate a girl thats too short (4"11). I am planning to do the same and send a little bit of money each month. Average wage is shit in these countries its not even hard to have a bunch of kids JFL.

just dont be a retard and impregnate a girl thats too short (4"11). I am planning to do the same and send a little bit of money each month. Average wage is shit in these countries its not even hard to have a bunch of kids JFL.
Men have 2 mating strategies. Monogamy bet on one stable woman with the best possible genes. Or gamble on hundreds of low quality women and invest very little in each kid.

I will play the odds and knock up every girl

Men have 2 mating strategies. Monogamy bet on one stable woman with the best possible genes. Or gamble on hundreds of low quality women and invest very little in each kid.

I will play the odds and knock up every girl
So he can suffer the same as his white incel father

He is likely still taller then average at the very least. I would agree in the West tho
He will probably be 5’7-5’9 pinas are short, even with his 6’0 JBW dad, asian and manlet he can never leave ph hes incel in west, ER maker

im the only low iq retard in here (and the only sex haver), every bp forum has this magical property, 99% of its users is in 99.9 world iq percentile
yet theyre all neeting in moms basement and never touched a women
I mean I am not larping. But I guess to be fair its done me little good in life

im the only low iq retard in here (and the only sex haver), every bp forum has this magical property, 99% of its users is in 99.9 world iq percentile
images

136 IQ comment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

because bp forums are intended for this demographic of people, if they were not basement neets they would not use bp forums.

images

136 IQ comment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

because bp forums are intended for this demographic of people, if they were not basement neets they would not use bp forums.
you still seething because i exposed your little iq lie even though im 78 iq. you must be even lower bro no offence

i see so many single moms on filipino cupid at the age of 18 it seems like a normal thing

i would maybe send $100 a month to my kids if i impregnate a filipina. would this be acceptable without feeling like a bad person for leaving my kids?

i want to keep geomaxxing before settle down but also want to fuck girls in philippines raw with no consequences

surely my genes will be better than fucking the local guys and getting knocked up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back