Live for yourself, not others. And especially NOT women

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Be as selfish as possible, never pander to women, do whatever you want, don’t be tricked into following everyone else, make your own path, fuck as many young girls as possible, don’t follow rules, make your own rules.

Be as selfish as possible, never pander to women, do whatever you want, don’t be tricked into following everyone else, make your own path, fuck as many young girls as possible, don’t follow rules, make your own rules.
You've only just realised this and you're 30+? LMAO.

fucking just for the sake of fucking is cuck behaviour. create as many bastards as possible

You've only just realised this and you're 30+? LMAO.
I've met a lot of truecels over the years who'd struggle to get a hooker to fuck them. Some of them 30+ virgins who have not once entertained the idea that looks matter at all and think one day things will just magically work out. Most people are too nt to break any social norms, even internally. NPCs rarely think at all

Satanism

work on your personality incel
I took a feminism class and watched barbie and now I'm the third in a relationship!!!!!!! Tonight we're going to olive garden and they're gonna let me pay and if they're in the mood I may get to watch them during their *leans in and whispers* sexy time 😎

But yeah incel keep talking about why you hate women and see how far that gets you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back