Recommendation BEST Countries for Blacks in South/Latin America

Aphex

Hi.
Aug 12, 2022
Top Floor
This post will be about the best countries for black men in South/Latina America, and the way you should approach it.

WHY YOU SHOULD GO TO LARGE POPULATED BLACK COUNTRIES
You want to avoid discrimination from the locals in these countries, where you will be accepted and not be an outcast where you get constantly get stared at buy the locals. I've heard stories of people getting stared at in these countries especially Argentina.

DEMOGRAPHICS
24 Figure1 1

According to ECLAC, in 2015 the Afro-descendent population [4]of the region amounted to 130 million people, representing 21.1% of the total population. This figure is a conservative estimate because, despite recent advances,[5] a significant deficit of regular and reliable statistics on these populations persists in most countries of the region (ECLAC, 2017a and 2017c).

Statistical invisibility can be considered another manifestation of the lack of recognition of Afro-descendent populations and, therefore, such visibility is part of the recognition demands of these groups.

The demands for disaggregated information by ethnic-racial conditions gained strength since the Durban Conference from which the Durban Declaration and Program of Action (2001) emanated. In that instance, countries were recommended to redouble their efforts to have official data on people of African descent to evaluate and formulate policies aimed at this population. In addition, the disaggregation of data by the ethnic-racial condition is part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development[6] and is expressly established in the Montevideo Consensus on Population and Development and the Decade for People of African Descent (ECLAC, 2017a). Therefore, a necessary requirement to identify the condition of African descent is to include questions of ethnic-racial self-identification in all data sources (ECLAC, 2010; Del Popolo and Schkolnik, 2013). This is still a pending task in the region, especially with regard to multi-purpose household surveys, employee surveys, and administrative records.

RANKING
  1. BRAZIL​
  2. COLOMBIA​
  3. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC​
  4. CUBA​
  5. PANAMA​
  6. ECUADOR​
  7. MEXICO (As long as you are in the safe tourist areas)​
VIDEOS

Good post and yeah when I went to Argentina I was literally the only black person my entire trip and people would look at me but it wasn’t as bad as other places I’ve been around the world

But if you’re htn or tyronelite you won’t have any problems in Argentina. Especially if you’re tall

Can’t speak on any other countries in South America as that’s the only one I’ve been to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back