Geomax BBC myth debunked (Average penis size by country)

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
it's good to know your competition, so who has the biggest cocks? the common global myth is that it's black guys.

for the size it's actually NOT the length that matters as long as you don't have a micropenis below 7,5cm (3 inches). what matters is the GIRTH. this has already been confirmed by science and it's also what women will tell you.

i used this as a source which contains multiple study results.
i have filtered out all the self-reported data and only considered the measured ones.

anyway, let's take a look at length first:

Bildschirmfoto 2024 05 27 um 163403

here we can see that most countries with long dicks are latin american.

but as stated before it doesn't really matter. so let's take a look at girth:

Bildschirmfoto 2024 05 27 um 163750
clearly the winner is now europe. followed by latin america.

if we take a look at the losing countries, we see that both in length and girth it's SEA. however, there is no country in the world where the average man is below the required minimum of 7,5cm length that will be sufficient to satisfy women.

least girth:
Bildschirmfoto 2024 05 27 um 164048

least length:
Bildschirmfoto 2024 05 27 um 164158

SUMMARY:

- in all countries the average man's dick is long enough to make a woman happy
- the longest dicks are generally in latin america
- the highest girth of dicks - what actually matters to women - is found in europe followed by latin america
- africans are in upper tier length and mid tier girth
- the shortest and slimmest dicks are found in asia, especially in south east asia

it's good to know your competition, so who has the biggest cocks? the common global myth is that it's black guys.

for the size it's actually NOT the length that matters as long as you don't have a micropenis below 7,5cm (3 inches). what matters is the GIRTH. this has already been confirmed by science and it's also what women will tell you.

i have filtered out all the self-reported data and only considered the measured ones.

View attachment 6806

View attachment 6807

if we take a look at the losing countries, we see that both in length and girth it's SEA. however, there is no country in the world where the average man is below the required minimum of 7,5cm length that will be sufficient to satisfy women.

least girth:
View attachment 6808

least length:
View attachment 6809

SUMMARY:

hi @KingOfAsia

View attachment 6806

View attachment 6807

least girth:
View attachment 6808

least length:
View attachment 6809

SUMMARY:

- in all countries the average man's dick is long enough to make a woman happy
- the highest girth of dicks - what actually matters to women - is found in europe followed by latin america
- africans are in upper tier length and mid tier girth
- the shortest and slimmest dicks are found in asia, especially in south east asia
Gay thread

Only @AlexBrown84 should be worrying about the size of men's cocks

Unless others here are bi

But yea the korean girl I fucked in the bath told me korean guys were half the size of mine in size and thickness

But caring about ur dick size is gay and gynocentric

I wish I had a smaller dick so my foids don't get to experience as much pleasure cos I want them to suffer

why do latin americans dick mog so much is it because of the native american blood or the black blood

you forgot to say if inch or cm

i assume it's the native american blood since ecuador is 1st. they have tons of natives and not many blacks. same for venezuela.
inch
it looks small in my hand because my fingers are so long

I wish I had a smaller dick so my foids don't get to experience as much pleasure cos I want them to suffer
you should be happy then. they suffer more from big dicks. i like it how they're torn between pleasure and pain.

small dicks would only make them bored.

inch
it looks small in my hand because my fingers are so long
not brutal at all then. cm would have been.

why do people feel the need to cope with the most unreadable fucking data

most of Africa isn't even measured kek, also I happen to genetically come from the most Western European maximum tier country in fucking Europe as well, I was legit bred to have maximum BBC basically if it could be picked anywhere in western Europe so I am not some fucking coper like you but you saying EU mogs is fucking hilariously out of touch, keep coping

why do people feel the need to cope with the most unreadable fucking data

View attachment 6832View attachment 6833

most of Africa isn't even measured kek, also I happen to genetically come from the most Western European maximum tier country in fucking Europe as well, I was legit bred to have maximum BBC basically if it could be picked anywhere in western Europe so I am not some fucking coper like you but you saying EU mogs is fucking hilariously out of touch, keep coping
it's not me saying this, i'm just showing data from studies.

you are the one who is obviously offended by this. and the colorful maps you posted are useless without source. where is the data?

it's not me saying this, i'm just showing data from studies.

you are the one who is obviously offended by this. and the colorful maps you posted are useless without source. where is the data?
blacks create alternate realities in their head like"bbc" to cope with the fact they get genetically mogged by white men in every aspect and their girls cuck them for tall white guys

blacks create alternate realities in their head like"bbc" to cope with the fact they get genetically mogged by white men in every aspect and their girls cuck them for tall white guys
yeah bro it wasn't white men who created BBC theory and white women who perpetuate it, it was the 13% of black population in the USA who 50 years ago couldn't even sit where they want on the bus

yeah bro it wasn't white men who created BBC theory and white women who perpetuate it, it was the 13% of black population in the USA who 50 years ago couldn't even sit where they want on the bus
even the bible talks about bbc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back