Bali is DOGSHIT. Geomin destination.

Tai Bwo Wannai

Exposing all shills and tranny luvvers
Sep 3, 2022
Edgeville Bank, Gielinor
1. Bali is for homosexuals, roasties and stray dogs

2. Despite all these monkey ass Hindu niggers getting rich off tourism for the last 100 years, they all hate foreigners

3. Getting laid sucks there. Not easy mode.

4. Everyone trying to fake an American accent.

5. 2/10 flat footed dark skin village girls from bumfuck Java and Sumatra act like divas

6. The foreigners there refuse to shower

7. Everyone cops an attitude 24/7 with tourists.

8. Food is better in literally any other Indonesian city bc Bali dickbags can't heat up food properly.

9. Unimpressive beaches imo. Trash everywhere and smells like piss and sewage.

10. Toilets especially Russian piss receptacles on (((Instagram))) 24/7 doing the same dumb poses all over the island.

Rather go to Cebu any day over Bali.

Lived in Bali for two months. Bali Indo thots are one of the ugliest locals I have ever seen. And the crazy thing is that there are so many white dudes/Chads desperate to get laid that you are competing for them. It's the one place where I saw that the foreign women beat the living shit out of the local talent in SEA.

Unless you are ready to compete hard for the actual good looking foreign girls, don't come to Bali.

indonesia sucks all stupid sand nigger worshipping muslims and stupid as shit sheeple with poor as shit living situations

2. Despite all these monkey ass Hindu niggers getting rich off tourism for the last 100 years, they all hate foreigners

5. 2/10 flat footed dark skin village girls from bumfuck Java and Sumatra act like divas

8. Food is better in literally any other Indonesian city bc Bali dickbags can't heat up food properly.

10. Toilets especially Russian piss receptacles on (((Instagram))) 24/7 doing the same dumb poses all over the island.

turbo normie destination is for turbo normies, water is wet.
Hows the mongering scene though? Can you get with roastie tourists?

turbo normie destination is for turbo normies, water is wet.
Hows the mongering scene though? Can you get with roastie tourists?

I don't really monger but there are tons of whores on the apps. Tourists are tough to get with unless you are fun tall and fit. I'd skip it unless you're bringing a girl from elsewhere or ur family.

Isn’t Bali up there with the Caribbean for white chicks top geomax destination?

been to bali twice.
first time i got food poisoning so bad, i shit myself for 3 days. like uncontrollable. Felt like a little man was stabbing me in the stomach with a sword. I should have went to the hospital but im stubborn.

shat so often, that you ever blow your nose so often it gets raw. Well that happened to my ass.

was KFC, so the poster above is correct. They dont' cook the food properly, but from what i saw before i got the diarriahs from hell.

was just drunk australians. Seemed very touristy.

but the surfing there is world class. If you don't know how to surf, you can pick how you want to learn. Want to surf over coral or sand, size of the waves you want to learn on. And the waves are supposed to be non stop and like clock work. and why it makes it a great surf destination

but the girls were down to fuck.

i was with my ex so i never got to find out. But 2024 i will, and obviously you guys will get the trip report.

been to bali twice.
first time i got food poisoning so bad, i shit myself for 3 days. like uncontrollable. Felt like a little man was stabbing me in the stomach with a sword. I should have went to the hospital but im stubborn.

shat so often, that you ever blow your nose so often it gets raw. Well that happened to my ass.

was KFC, so the poster above is correct. They dont' cook the food properly, but from what i saw before i got the diarriahs from hell.

was just drunk australians. Seemed very touristy.

but the surfing there is world class. If you don't know how to surf, you can pick how you want to learn. Want to surf over coral or sand, size of the waves you want to learn on. And the waves are supposed to be non stop and like clock work. and why it makes it a great surf destination

but the girls were down to fuck.

i was with my ex so i never got to find out. But 2024 i will, and obviously you guys will get the trip report.
do you have any friends you made in america that geomax

or are all the people you’ve met that geomax have been in country

Lived in Bali for two months. Bali Indo thots are one of the ugliest locals I have ever seen. And the crazy thing is that there are so many white dudes/Chads desperate to get laid that you are competing for them. It's the one place where I saw that the foreign women beat the living shit out of the local talent in SEA.

Unless you are ready to compete hard for the actual good looking foreign girls, don't come to Bali.
Let the normies and Chads go to these meme destinations as containment zone lol. I know several chadlites who went to flipland or thailand for normie activities and swear up and down they would never get with locals. You have to understand that normies operate like women, they wont do things that go against the grain or would perceive them in a bad light, and since Thailand has bad rep alot dont engage in that besides low inhib white boomers. When it comes to Bali it is a turbo normie spot so its acceptable to try to get with locals there

do you have any friends you made in america that geomax

or are all the people you’ve met that geomax have been in country
yes, a have a friend of mine, we went to indonesia and he ended up dating a movie star there

was funny. We go to the movies (now there are really expensive movies that are like 10 dollars a ticket) most indonesians cannot afford that. So there are movie theaters that are poor middle class and elegant

well, in walks this indo girl, wearing a bat man shirt, but her tits are so big they are stretching out the bat sign.

i nudge anthony (ant for short)
and go "watch the power of whiteness"

HEY YOU...are you going to see hell boy

and she says "hell boy" and i yell back, "ya hell boy" (i think it was hellboy 2

and she says "where will you be sitting"
and i yell back "we are the only two white guys in the place, you won't miss us"

well, i had no idea who she was, ant did not either (first time in indo for ant)

and the movie is done
we go outside the theater and all these indos are grabbing her and taking photos
so i whisper to ant, she's a celebrity of some kind

now for me, i was hitting on her friend, because the movie star seemed to be interested in my buddy
but her friend was a fucking BITCH
well i wander away and ant comes back and says "shes in the movies"
and im like AHA....thats it
and he's like come on, lets go to dinner
and i said "FUCK NO"
and he's like "why not"
and i said, ant, her friend is a bitch to me, and you know the only way im going to fuck her, if i kiss ass to the girl your with (movie star) and then kiss ass to her friend as well, since her friend is not a movie star, she won't do ANYTHING without her movie star friends approval
"fuck that ant, too much work, im going to pick easier targets"

and i left

Ant ended up dating her for 2 weeks, going to movie shoots and on set, getting to snack on food buffets and shit

well i spoke to him 2 days ago, told him about my jan trip, he's coming in jan or feb. should be fun

Let the normies and Chads go to these meme destinations as containment zone lol. I know several chadlites who went to flipland or thailand for normie activities and swear up and down they would never get with locals. You have to understand that normies operate like women, they wont do things that go against the grain or would perceive them in a bad light, and since Thailand has bad rep alot dont engage in that besides low inhib white boomers. When it comes to Bali it is a turbo normie spot so its acceptable to try to get with locals there
So it's like Mexico, where the tourist hordes all flock to a region or two and leave most of the country untouched by their presence...and inflationary spending power.

Perhaps the volcel tourists were merely unimpressed with the quality of the women who offer their holes to random foreign men in tourist hotspots. The tourist chicks nearly always mog the local girls anyway. Oaxaca is a prime example; nowhere else have I seen such a disparity in attractiveness between the young Europeans wintering over and the local Oaxaquenas. Why is Oaxaca still so predominantly native? The Spanish, those eugenic fornicating bastards, didn't see fit to push their dicks into the native women.

It’s fine, but better to go with your girlfriend as a couple vacation though. For slaying, you need to have money, buying a table at one of the beach clubs (La Brisa, Potato head) is probably the best option, but there’s too many white girls which is shit, I only focus on Korean/Chinese girls out there.

Cuckdonesia has bad potential for Children and teens, Why do Cuckdonesian parents let their children become disrespectful fag because of bad parenting, shitty environment like shit.

I know, Cuckdonesian JBs has slutty potential, I can't even bear looking at their social media post... Blasting with autist song , blah blah

i can't understand their language

I'm not from here, but i know them all.

i could have told you bali sucks. You should have asked me firsts before wasting your time

bali is one big tourist trap. I would rather sheer my nuts with a straight edge razor than go visit bali, i did it once and never again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back