backpackers are so cringe

They're usually hot nordic foids tho. The type to get butchered raped or disappear in thirdie countries

i fully agree, begpackers often look like hippie niggers with long greasy hair in bun or some other disgusting dreads, flanel shirt, often smoking joints where you are not supposed to. but theyre american broken niggers their only value is american passport and they feel entitled because theyre on their fascinating hippie woo woo journey

no dude you look fucking hilarious with your micro fucking cart hahahahha

no dude you look fucking hilarious with your micro fucking cart hahahahha
considering i walk 30k steps a day on average it’s a much needed break haha

plus i can put all my weight on the top and race it

couple days ago i witnessed some hippie faggot with his hippie cunt ass fat bitch smoking a joint and walking through lumpini park where ive never seen a person with a cigarette being there over 10 times
he made me so mad i was just looking at him waiting for him to look at me but this fucking pussy was so detached from reality because of his drugs he didnt do shit just mumbling some trash

i remember being in bangkok a month ago and no shit seeing a group of six or so boomers that looked like they belonged in a nursing home each having a backpack on their back and one on their chest like wtf why not just get a suitcase? maybe to relive their days of youth? idk but beyond me

overall i think khaosan is fucking worst part of bangkok if i stayed there first time i was in bkk i would kill myself, this is terrible place full of white drunken fat boomers and hippie faggots, its extremely loud, boring and trashy place

guys remember when geomaxing stay away from whites especially boomers and hippies begpackers
i ignore them when they talk to me

i remember being in bangkok a month ago and no shit seeing a group of six or so boomers that looked like they belonged in a nursing home each having a backpack on their back and one on their chest like wtf why not just get a suitcase? maybe to relive their days of youth? idk but beyond me

ya backpacks are for poors.

Its always hippies and women.
How can you even enjoy travelling with a corpse sized bag? Just to sweat like a pig
What do you even need to bring?
If you need to bring all that shit that means you couldnt afford a room and trasportation, and should have stayed home

Its always hippies and women.
How can you even enjoy travelling with a corpse sized bag? Just to sweat like a pig
What do you even need to bring?
If you need to bring all that shit that means you couldnt afford a room and trasportation, and should have stayed home
bingo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back