Geomax Average Male Height 2024

Cigarette

-̶̡̨̲̳̣̯̪͖̯̞̝̘͍̯̖̜̭͙̙̝̱͇̊́̿̈̍̈̓̈́̋͗͐̊͆̊̓̽͗̍̎̾͛́͘̚͠-
Dec 1, 2022
IMG 7627
I’ve been to the US and around 10 different countries in Europe. I can confirm that this chart is accurate. Height inflation is real and it’s happening now.

Another thing; most shoes come with 3-5cm inside lifts nowadays, plus the actual shoe lift which is another 3-5cm lol. For anyone planning on Geomaxing to the netherlands or nordic countries, the average height is around 183cm for men and 170ish for women. Good luck

@AlexBrown84 @Marco Pumpo

yea it's annoying in the netherlands. i'm average height in germany but in the netherlands i encountered so many guys one head taller than me. best country for ogres to feel normal.

View attachment 7197
I’ve been to the US and around 10 different countries in Europe. I can confirm that this chart is accurate. Height inflation is real and it’s happening now.

Another thing; most shoes come with 3-5cm inside lifts nowadays, plus the actual shoe lift which is another 3-5cm lol. For anyone planning on Geomaxing to the netherlands or nordic countries, the average height is around 183cm for men and 170ish for women. Good luck

@AlexBrown84 @Marco Pumpo
Where's the data?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back