Geomax Average IQ by Country 2024

real iq test study which gets rid of cheating. also correlates with reality a bit more

IQ is just a measurement of how productive and obedient the slave class is. It's another fabricated Jewish hoax.
you seem to fall for every kind of consipracy theory. jewish world government, anti-vaxxer... what's next? make sure to wear your tin foil hat against the government mind control and microwave radiation...

real iq test study which gets rid of cheating. also correlates with reality a bit more
i'm interested in the source as well

Why is most of Europe retarded? Also source pls i wanna read this study.
retarded is below 70 so you could argue that for africa. one of the arguments is that when children grow up in poor health they end up with certain deformities that affect their brains.

why are east asians so broke and invented nothing if theyre so supposedly high iq then

Their system is shit, but their raw iq is higher.
this.

as i said in the other thread i believe they're not stupid but their political systems and lifestyles form different mindsets that don't lead to the spirit and creativity that is present in the west. they rather come to success with discipline and diligence. thus all the copycat stuff, less inventions, less nobel prizes.

stop making high quality threads for an incel forum with 10 active members. just shitpost and promote going ER and raping foids.

stop making high quality threads for an incel forum with 10 active members. just shitpost and promote going ER and raping foids.
you're right i'm probably just wasting my time here... i thought this forum was similar to rooshvforum, like some mix of PUA and travelling. since roosh completely freaked out and turned into a monk and the other alternative boards seem to have dried out mostly as well, i thought this was an alternative. i didn't realize though that the term geomaxing comes from the incel community. seems like i'm the only one here without an account on some incel forum or looksmax. the general vibe here is rough and negative and full of incel language, i don't even understand all of these incel acronyms.

you're right i'm probably just wasting my time here... i thought this forum was similar to rooshvforum, like some mix of PUA and travelling. since roosh completely freaked out and turned into a monk and the other alternative boards seem to have dried out mostly as well, i thought this was an alternative. i didn't realize though that the term geomaxing comes from the incel community. seems like i'm the only one here without an account on some incel forum or looksmax. the general vibe here is rough and negative and full of incel language, i don't even understand all of these incel acronyms.
many come from trv also

how old are you btw? never saw you make an introduction post about yourself

and stay bro lol help make this place good

i’ve been looking at gender ratios from the 15-24 age range and no surprise the countries i do well in have the best ratios

currently looking at chinese cities comparing gender ratios. chengdu in sichuan province looks to be my best bet

you seem to fall for every kind of consipracy theory. jewish world government, anti-vaxxer... what's next? make sure to wear your tin foil hat against the government mind control and microwave radiation...

Only an agent and a shill would say some retarded shit to try and discredit me or the truth.

Since ur a retard, let me make it simple for you. I can publish my own fucking IQ scores right now and fudge all the numbers completely . So why wouldn't the government, think tanks, institutions, etc already be doing that? Lmao

I know ur type. You probably the type to automatically give authority figures the benefit of the doubt. Go ahead and keep bending over for the establishment haha.

Only an agent and a shill would say some retarded shit to try and discredit me or the truth.

Since ur a retard, let me make it simple for you. I can publish my own fucking IQ scores right now and fudge all the numbers completely . So why wouldn't the government, think tanks, institutions, etc already be doing that? Lmao

I know ur type. You probably the type to automatically give authority figures the benefit of the doubt. Go ahead and keep bending over for the establishment haha.
Dude you are completely lost.
Have fun in your personal "truth".

@AlexBrown84 if you want users to stay give them incentives. Being randomly insulted by @KingOfAsia or .org like threads/answers will only repel decent users like Marco.
actually i registered after i discovered some of his content. i was hoping to find more stuff of that sort here: https://geomax.me/threads/which-asi...ked-most-autistic-thing-youve-ever-seen.4019/

4chan travel board that banned discussion about fucking girls on trips lol
ridiculous. it's indeed a problem of many forums that they are too pc or banning people for their opinions. i prefer the free speech approach here. even if it means keeping obvious morons around like Tai Bwo Wannai. as long as it doesn't get overly destructive and polluting all decent content with shit posts i'm fine with that.

actually i registered after i discovered some of his content. i was hoping to find more stuff of that sort here: https://geomax.me/threads/which-asi...ked-most-autistic-thing-youve-ever-seen.4019/

ridiculous. it's indeed a problem of many forums that they are too pc or banning people for their opinions. i prefer the free speech approach here. even if it means keeping obvious morons around like Tai Bwo Wannai. as long as it doesn't get overly destructive and polluting all decent content with shit posts i'm fine with that.
he's a good user, but too hateful and grumpy imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back