Lumbridge
Autistic Mathematical Formula To Determine Which Countries Are Betabuxxable

its not about average wage

- its what % have jobs
- is there welfare ?
- what % have college education
- living costs to avg wage
- inflation

@fatchadlitecel bro pls could u do one of ur autistic mathematical forumulas to calculate this to see which countries are best to betabuxx in?

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp

I think you would want a country that's in the bottom half of each of those metrics. I can only find OECD statistics, obviously third world betabuxxing is probably a given

Public welfare as a percent of GDP

Unemployment Rate (Skipping non-OECD, top half of all countries)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

% With Post-Secondary Education (Young population)

Purchasing Power (Higher = Higher Standard of Living, Lower = Lower standard of living, based on per capita income) If below the US, it counts

Inflation Rate by Country

Analysis

Countries with 5/5 bad marks across the board

- Turkey
- Estonia

Countries with 4/5
- Chile
- Latvia
- Lithuania
- Czech Republic

Countries with 3/5
- India
- Israel
- Spain
- Poland
- Hungary

Countries with 2/5
- South Korea
- Ireland
- Switzerland
- Romania

Not doing all of them but that should be a good sample of countries that are within the western orbit

Looks like Turkey, Baltics, South America within the semi-developed world.

I think you would want a country that's in the bottom half of each of those metrics. I can only find OECD statistics, obviously third world betabuxxing is probably a given

Public welfare as a percent of GDP

View attachment 650

Unemployment Rate (Skipping non-OECD, top half of all countries)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

View attachment 652

View attachment 653

% With Post-Secondary Education (Young population)

View attachment 654

Purchasing Power (Higher = Higher Standard of Living, Lower = Lower standard of living, based on per capita income) If below the US, it counts

View attachment 655

Inflation Rate by Country

View attachment 656

Analysis

Countries with 5/5 bad marks across the board

- Turkey
- Estonia

Countries with 4/5
- Chile
- Latvia
- Lithuania
- Czech Republic

Countries with 3/5
- India
- Israel
- Spain
- Poland
- Hungary

Countries with 2/5
- South Korea
- Ireland
- Switzerland
- Romania

Not doing all of them but that should be a good sample of countries that are within the western orbit

Looks like Turkey, Baltics, South America within the semi-developed world.
Thank you high iq brother

You might not be able to as a manlet but I'm virtually certain Germans do it all the time.
The idea of geomaxing is to visit countries where your phenotype is superior, where your white/western halo is significant. In Turkey neither of these would work, but it will work for example in Morocco or other MENA countries.

I spoofed myself to MENA on dating apps and got many likes, as well as chatted with girls. Mens average is 5’8-5’9 there, and lots of girls want white husbands

You look like HTN from side, what is your height?
I think he is manlet

But unless you are a coping MENA trying to gatekeep your women, I think this is just a known meme that Turkish women are easy for German dudes that go on holiday there.

I think he is manlet

But unless you are a coping MENA trying to gatekeep your women, I think this is just a known meme that Turkish women are easy for German dudes that go on holiday there.
I am brutally realistic Baltic

Betabuxxing is cope. Sure you may be able to stay with her but she will still sleep with other men if you are not attractive. India for eg has the most betabuxxing yet still the highest cheating rate
Indian women are the most uninhibited towards infidelity--41% of them admitted of having had regular sexual intercourses with someone other than the spouse, against 26% men. 53% of Indian married women admitted having already had an intimate relationship outside their marriage, against 43% men

Betabuxxing is cope. Sure you may be able to stay with her but she will still sleep with other men if you are not attractive. India for eg has the most betabuxxing yet still the highest cheating rate
Indian women are the most uninhibited towards infidelity--41% of them admitted of having had regular sexual intercourses with someone other than the spouse, against 26% men. 53% of Indian married women admitted having already had an intimate relationship outside their marriage, against 43% men
That’s so fucked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back