Among American college students, Asian males were approximately 2–2.5x more likely to report being virgins than white, black, and Latino males, despit

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

Among American college students, Asian males were approximately 2–2.5x more likely to report being virgins than white, black, and Latino males, despite the majority of all races finding promiscuous females less attractive (with no significant differences by race).​

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp @piratemogger

"Kreider" doesn't sound Asian at all, most likely a (((chosenite)))

Thank you. I suspect this is an exaggerated study too written by men in tiny hats. I'm seeing AMWF EVERYWHERE these days. Take a look at this Becky that married a poor Thai villager. A little extreme but still. I'm gonna do a separate thread on it later.

i dont and you shouldnt either. there has to be losers for there to be winners

View attachment 901

Notice how blacks trail right behind Asians for lack of romantic relationshipa in young adulthood. That's because sheboons only like hypermasculine coonish destructive animals as partners. As the meme goes pooky and rayray only.

Thank you. I suspect this is an exaggerated study too written by men in tiny hats. I'm seeing AMWF EVERYWHERE these days. Take a look at this Becky that married a poor Thai villager. A little extreme but still. I'm gonna do a separate thread on it later.

yea its natural for whites to like tanned skin dark hair people.

very rare though for it to be asian since most white girls are taller than them

Here's another one. Maybe you're right. Meanwhile she'll ignore western guys (except Chad).
wow 1 cherrypick out of the billions of white women that reject asian men

should i make a cherrypick video of all the white men with asian women and black women? i think it might be a bit longer than urs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back