Asian women = ugly. Black woman = beautiful

africa maxxing will be the new seamaxxing imo
There's a lot deprived shitholes in Africa but there are lots of nice area too, you just have to follow the money to find the nice areas.

However, I don't believe it will the next SEA for a very long time.

There's a lot deprived shitholes in Africa but there are lots of nice area too, you just have to follow the money to find the nice areas.

However, I don't believe it will the next SEA for a very long time.
there is a lot of african gigastacies who are decendants of 6'6 african warlords its a far better option than some ugly panfaced gook whore prostitute

there is less SMV inflation in africa than there is in SEA

I dont understand people who call black women ugly. A lot are good looking, especially if your hittin from the back. The contrast of a pink WHITE cock and a thick curvy black girl is the lengest view you could possibly imagine.

there is a lot of african gigastacies who are decendants of 6'6 african warlords its a far better option than some ugly panfaced gook whore prostitute

there is less SMV inflation in africa than there is in SEA
6ft6 african? funny joke. africans are turbomanlets lol and much uglier and shorter than asians

6ft6 african? funny joke. africans are turbomanlets lol and much uglier and shorter than asians
Africa is the most genetically diverse. You have chads and then THE BIGGEST FUCKING SUBHUMANS you could possibly image. Some countries have tall men with good facial structure. I saw a vlogger who was 5"10 and getting consistently heightmogged. BBC is cope though.

Africa is the most genetically diverse. You have chads and then THE BIGGEST FUCKING SUBHUMANS you could possibly image. Some countries have tall men with good facial structure. I saw a vlogger who was 5"10 and getting consistently heightmogged. BBC is cope though.
nonsense. the tallest african country is 5ft7 average

I dont understand people who call black women ugly. A lot are good looking, especially if your hittin from the back. The contrast of a pink WHITE cock and a thick curvy black girl is the lengest view you could possibly imagine.
because w*stern cucks afraid of their brothers and fathers

asian women are for low t coward w*stern cuckold faggots
african women are for high t moggers

I definitely need to Africamaxx at some point.

Kurt Caz went to Kenya and made videos with some cute black chick. Maybe I'll check there and some other parts.

I also need to attend a traditional Zulu dance where foids dance with their milkers out like this

Screenshot 20231120 171055 comandroidgallery3d

black women are dirt under my shoes compared to the holy Asian goddesses. You are delusional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back