• Antinatal

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Hard Boiled

Seagull Seancer
Jul 31, 2022
Do you plan or want to have children? I would like to know the communities opinions on having children?

I will only have children if a woman is able to sufficiently convince me to have children with her, which is unlikely since I'm incel. If I have an obligation to pass on my genes then I can donate my sperm and avoid the stress of relationships.

Even though I'm 5ft10 I feel like I'm too short to reproduce. Average height is definitely increasing worldwide and having a children child whilst being 5ft10 will damn them a fate of manletism.

The world is filled with infuriating NPC bot retards. I would only have children if I can segregate these low IQ retards from the normal people. If Russia collapses I would be interested in carving my own nation out of the spare land. I don't care about a person's race, gender, sexuality or religion. But I do care about their personality traits as it ultimately defines who you are.

Post your reasons below.

would only have children if woman is:
170 cm
colored eyes
symmetrical face
high iq
body is feminine and isn't deformed

I don't know why would anyone want to have children with any whore, you would just produce more incels and your kids will live miserable lives

would only have children if woman is:
170 cm
colored eyes
symmetrical face
high iq
body is feminine and isn't deformed

I don't know why would anyone want to have children with any whore, you would just produce more incels and your kids will live miserable lives
+not based in the west, with its whorish culture and cucked laws

(if you decide to have child at all)

Last edited:
Do you plan or want to have children?
No. And I hope it's never going to happen by accident, for several personal, financial and societal reasons. Especially in western countries it can fuck up your life.

I'm happy i've found 2 sweet FWBs now who don't want children either. So much more relaxed than with the women who "don't know yet". I was going through hell a few times already when exgirlfriends' periods were delayed and we thought they were pregnant. "Don't worry, it's alright, i'll take care of them". Yea sure, and eventually you'll rip me off too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back