SEA women are fugly and offensive to existence itself

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
They have the audacity to look down on Westerners!? Even an african American is superior to their ilk.

If I do get propositioned by a SEA woman in my lifetime, i'll treat the SEA monkey foid like absolute gutter trash. I don't want to have your sub 90 IQ, manlet children because you're an ER dispenser. No, thanks.

Hate implies I once loved. I simply dislike the average temperament of SEA people's.

How's the hangover, Paddy?
im not talking about you hating these people. you hate everything, everyone here, yourself, your life, and any one who says anything. you've let hate consume your whole personality no amount of looksmaxxing fixes an ugly soul

im not talking about you hating these people. you hate everything, everyone here, yourself, your life, and any one who says anything. you've let hate consume your whole personality no amount of looksmaxxing fixes an ugly soul
I love who I am because I get to height mog manlets like you daily.

They have the audacity to look down on Westerners!? Even an african American is superior to their ilk.

If I do get propositioned by a SEA woman in my lifetime, i'll treat the SEA monkey foid like absolute gutter trash. I don't want to have your sub 90 IQ, manlet children because you're an ER dispenser. No, thanks.

The whole world is shit, 3rd world women treat me better than some used up roastie ever will, having kids with anyone is just slave breeding, maybe 100 years ago it was a good idea of a trad family, all traditional values are dead because the world elites, imma cope with sea monkeys and rope before ai survilence, universal Virtual Reality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back