are you circumcised?

I was but it was a higher cut so I had about half of it. I spent a few years stretching it (foreskin restoration) so now I have full coverage when flaccid.

I was but it was a higher cut so I had about half of it. I spent a few years stretching it (foreskin restoration) so now I have full coverage when flaccid.
how many years did it take? was it worth it? if you got circumcucked osnt it just stretched skin? im a no frenulumcel so it actually is over for me.

how many years did it take? was it worth it? if you got circumcucked osnt it just stretched skin? im a no frenulumcel so it actually is over for me.
A couple years, yes worth it. Idk how long you would take if you don't have slack skin to start out with like I did.

I used rubber o-rings to retain it so it actually tapers down a bit and hugs the glands when flaccid. Hard to explain but it feels right, doesn't look weird to me. Only mark I have is the scar ring.

When you extend the skin you're growing new tissue. It's not like you lose feeling somewhere. You gain feeling all over because the head isn't exposed all day, it's pretty good.

were you born in the 2000s? what state? that has a lot to do with it. are you white to? im a white wizard with parents from a high circumcuck state. ive seen a few cocks in my life to and ive only ever seen one that was not circumcucked out of like 20.

were you born in the 2000s? what state? that has a lot to do with it. are you white to? im a white wizard with parents from a high circumcuck state. ive seen a few cocks in my life to and ive only ever seen one that was not circumcucked out of like 20.
Yeah in the 2000s and texas

I was born in the 2000s, Is california known for circumcucking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back