Recommendation AMAZING LIFEFUEL FOR GEOMAXXERS IN THE PHILIPPINES (GTINH NOW)

Tinydragon98

Sep 8, 2022
HOLY SHIT I CHECKED OUT SOME NEW HOUSE WALKTHROUGHS AND FUCK DUDE...

(BTW THEY ARE ALL IN GATED COMMUNITIES)

THIS IS GOING FOR 10 MILLION PHP or 174k USD. Are u fucking with me right now?!? LETS GO.

If thats too expensive for u why not get a big house worth half that price?
4.5 million php, or 80k US FUCKING D's

I used to think my blackpill dream of raising a surrogate son in a mansion and place he will mog in the philippines while i fuck lots of poor jbs was DELUSIONAL. BUT AFTER SEEING THESE HOUSE PRICES I AM FUCKING MOTIVATED. I AM 17 SO JUST FIVE MORE YEARS OF HARD WORK AND IM OFF!

God damn we could host a geomaxxer or incelcon in one of them holy fuck they are so cheap im jacking off thinking about my future now. I need to focus on my looksmaxxing hard, i dont need friends or ntmaxx its all becoming clear as day to me now that this is what i need to do for complete happiness and satisfaction with life FUCK YES.

I'm hapa, are lugaw and pansit all copied dishes? Also wow a pool!
Oh nice dude u mog me. Idk about lugaw and isnt pansit just noodles but renamed.

My parents kept feeding me shitty filipino food despite being in canada so they malnourished me on purpose man. They would feed me that lugaw rice shit and oily ass unseasoned adobo. Its so over

Oh nice dude u mog me. Idk about lugaw and isnt pansit just noodles but renamed.

My parents kept feeding me shitty filipino food despite being in canada so they malnourished me on purpose man. They would feed me that lugaw rice shit and oily ass unseasoned adobo. Its so over
Pansit is a very specific type of noodle recipe but it's not completely original but I guess it can be classified as it's own thing, lugaw is just rice but super soggy :sick: Used to like them when I was a baby but can't imagine eating Filipino food now.

I was super skinny as a child until my parents started buying me constant burgerland food now I'm average weight.

Pansit is a very specific type of noodle recipe but it's not completely original but I guess it can be classified as it's own thing, lugaw is just rice but super soggy :sick: Used to like them when I was a baby but can't imagine eating Filipino food now.

I was super skinny as a child until my parents started buying me constant burgerland food now I'm average weight.
Ye i can relate. I started growing and looking more healthy when i started cooking chicken breast for myself at 15. Am 17 now and think that my parents stunted me so hard that im destined to look like a child forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back