"fakecel" - alex brown

8/10 - 2 seperate girls, on reddit and discord
6-7/10 - couple times on .org and a few hamzacels on discord
5/10 or mtn - a few times on .org
ltn - .org
3/10 - .org
"htn in the sewers of karachi" - .org
"fakecel" - alex brown
You are mentally ill and have a weird genotype. You situation is expect. Why are you so surprised? It can't be any other way.

7.5-9 realistically

10 sometimes

I don't think anyone in my life no matter how much they hated me has ever rated me below a 7/10 but I also don't leave the house if I am overweight, maybe some retards trolling online have rated me low lol

truerateme or whatever gave me 8-8.5

7.5-9 realistically

10 sometimes

I don't think anyone in my life no matter how much they hated me has ever rated me below a 7/10 but I also don't leave the house if I am overweight, maybe some retards trolling online have rated me low lol

truerateme or whatever gave me 8-8.5
you have that virgin look ngl. When I saw your lips and chin I can tell instantly it looked like beta boy

you have that virgin look ngl. When I saw your lips and chin I can tell instantly it looked like beta boy
thank you, I was literally deformed when I was given all those chad ratings, I was able to fix it with years of dental care, now that my mouth and face shape are different and my jaw is more defined I can only imagine how hard I mog you, I very much appreciate your kind words

thank you, I was literally deformed when I was given all those chad ratings, I was able to fix it with years of dental care, now that my mouth and face shape are different and my jaw is more defined I can only imagine how hard I mog you, I very much appreciate your kind words
bro im just trying to help. When you received these ratings, they just felt sorry for you. Im telling you bro, you fixed it with dental care but your face still looks like shit. Just accept it and move on bro. Life has more to offer than bitches, being virgin is not the end of the world

bro im trying to help. When you received these ratings, they just felt sorry for you. Im telling you bro, you fixed it with dental care but your face still looks like shit. Just accept it and move on bro. Life has more to offer than bitches, being virgin is not the end of the world
can you let me know specifically who felt sorry for me?

Baseless claims. Nothing you say holds any weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back