News 4 geomaxxable countries in asia that YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
just matched a bitch on tinder in UK(she didnt respond but ) she looked asian af but then i looked at where shes from and it said kyrgyzstan

and i never even heard of that country in my entire life so googled it and its literally in asia and the people there look chinese

so maybe could be an unsaturated geomaxx country

also never heard of uzbekistan, turkmenistan, are those asian too? or is that getting into middle east type niggas

Yea I went to Mongolia and I was only black / mulatto there lol it was so much fun I fucked 3 girls in 4 days

They are the OG hapa's

I know a guy IRL who hooked up with a Uyghur girl and he said it was literally the best sex/service he's ever had. Despite that he broke it off because she was obsessed with him and demanded to read his phone, him to not meet with his friends anymore, and be with him 24/7.

They are the OG hapa's

I know a guy IRL who hooked up with a Uyghur girl and he said it was literally the best sex/service he's ever had. Despite that he broke it off because she was obsessed with him and demanded to read his phone, him to not meet with his friends anymore, and be with him 24/7.
Sounds amazing

Yea I went to Mongolia and I was only black / mulatto there lol it was so much fun I fucked 3 girls in 4 days
was there much foreigners there?

also how did guys/girls treat you in general since being so rare?

a lot of stares in public? or simply not care much

They are the OG hapa's

She sounds like my brother's wife regarding her behavior. What does this mean?

Is there not a lot of muslims in these countries JFL
Abdul pls
Is sex before marriage legal?

Attachments

• 1700615912133.png
    1700615912133.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back