Recommendation Yoyoyo i wanna move to thailand

1-2 rooms is enough. I have no point of reference though what apartment rent costs over there though but 300 USD maybe?
$300 will get you a good apartment with low level amenities in a good location. Will get you a good apartment with good amenities in a location a bit far from the center. Either way you’ll still have a nice apartment

Make sure you’re near a bts or mrt station though

$300 will get you a good apartment with low level amenities in a good location. Will get you a good apartment with good amenities in a location a bit far from the center. Either way you’ll still have a nice apartment

tf, it's really that cheap?

I wouldn't even mind paying my rent in Canada for sitting there doing nothing while living there over the winter on that budget.

My autistic long-term plan is to buy a condo here (ideally downtown so that it has a low vacancy rate and is ideal for tourists) and get a property manager to rent it out and cover my baseline expenses when I go abroad geomaxxing during the winter. Just pocket the western salary and work remotely abroad during the shitty weather (when the weather is nice in Thailand apparently, Jan through March/April). I could even do it where I work now because I have Australian colleagues and could cover a night shift if they needed me to.

Literally not even about sex just escaping the cold, and all the bullshit that goes along with it and the bullshit that goes with living in Canada.

Sounds nice, is it easy to get an apartment? How do i go about it? are there any agencies for foreigners or...?

I wouldn't even mind paying my rent in Canada for sitting there doing nothing while living there over the winter on that budget.

My autistic long-term plan is to buy a condo here (ideally downtown so that it has a low vacancy rate and is ideal for tourists) and get a property manager to rent it out and cover my baseline expenses when I go abroad geomaxxing during the winter. Just pocket the western salary and work remotely abroad during the shitty weather (when the weather is nice in Thailand apparently, Jan through March/April). I could even do it where I work now because I have Australian colleagues and could cover a night shift if they needed me to.

Literally not even about sex just escaping the cold, and all the bullshit that goes along with it and the bullshit that goes with living in Canada.
True it would be nice to get away from the harsh climate of the uppermost corners of the northern hemisphere+ you also get to live a JBW Chad life. I wanna LDAR on the beach n fuck lots of bitches.

You'd be paying $30k minimum for a condo.

Also don't fall for weather is nice bullshit. Sure those months aren't super hot like other months (33+ c) but it rains A LOT and flooding is not uncommon.

You'd be paying $30k minimum for a condo.

Also don't fall for weather is nice bullshit. Sure those months aren't super hot like other months (33+ c) but it rains A LOT and flooding is not uncommon.
Not a Thai condo, a Toronto condo. That will cost me probably around $500k

Also that time of year is dry season. Mogs Toronto in the winter

Even the nice days are like this

Sounds nice, is it easy to get an apartment? How do i go about it? are there any agencies for foreigners or...?
Yea lots of agencies for foreigners. Whatever area you decide to move to just google the location then apartments for rent

Also in Thailand the prices for rooms are negotiable. I think the owner of my apartment wanted an extra $100 but I negotiated it down and had him put in a bigger tv for the living room.

Also he lets me not pay rent when I’m out of the country and just pay it when I get back. Nice guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back