You need to be makeupmaxxed to slay in Korea/Japan if under 25

marauder

Dec 15, 2023
BB cream/tinted moisturiser for the skin, under eye concealer for dark circles, curled up eyelashes, plumping lip gloss for lips. This shit is the bare minimum out here, many Asian prettyboys are even wearing full faces of foundation, mascara and eye shadow nowadays. And the biggest slayers out here in clubs are prettyboys, which is way different from the west.

cope lol, kgooks seethe when they go through all their surgeries only to get cucked by a mtn white dude that was born with the same features that he went into debt over wasting his youth at samsung
White mtns legit don’t get shit in a Korean club, it isn’t like SEA, I’ve seen it myself they all get rejected and go home alone. The only thing they can get is low tier ltbs on dating apps.
You actually need some sort of status halo or be tall chadlite/high htn to actually be competitive and slay out here, especially in clubs.

White mtns legit don’t get shit in a Korean club, it isn’t like SEA, I’ve seen it myself they all get rejected and go home alone. The only thing they can get is low tier ltbs on dating apps.
You actually need some sort of status halo or be tall chadlite/high htn to actually be competitive and slay out here, especially in clubs.
everything you say is fake you got caught larping already. you are probably quantumANALysis alt

keep coping they literally had to ban whites from clubs in korea cos every girl would gravitate to the white guy even if he was low tier

subhuman white > average east asian

east asians fit 1/7 of the east asian beauty standards
whites fit 6/7 of the east asian beauty standards

so even if ur a subhuman white u still fit most the standards while they fit none

BB cream/tinted moisturiser for the skin, under eye concealer for dark circles, curled up eyelashes, plumping lip gloss for lips. This shit is the bare minimum out here, many Asian prettyboys are even wearing full faces of foundation, mascara and eye shadow nowadays. And the biggest slayers out here in clubs are prettyboys, which is way different from the west.
autism. yeah okay you go walk around with a full face of makeup and let me know how it goes

autism. yeah okay you go walk around with a full face of makeup and let me know how it goes
The stuff I mentioned is really subtle, literally all male models wear that stuff it’s not really noticeable. Prettyboymaxxing is key here, over if you’ve got facial hair and shit collagen. But yeah the stuff that Korean guys wear is definitely too faggy for us.

The stuff I mentioned is really subtle, literally all male models wear that stuff it’s not really noticeable. Prettyboymaxxing is key here, over if you’ve got facial hair and shit collagen. But yeah the stuff that Korean guys wear is definitely too faggy for us.
Would you say asian foids prefer more feminine/lanky men overall?

keep coping they literally had to ban whites from clubs in korea cos every girl would gravitate to the white guy even if he was low tier

so even if ur a subhuman white u still fit most the standards while they fit none
He's already told you how it is, school boy. Your pseudoscientific BS theories aren't in line with reality.

i love pussy just like the next guy. but if getting laid means putting on foundation and lip stuff and eye makeup. Fuck it. I will pass.

Would you say asian foids prefer more feminine/lanky men overall?
Based on my observations among middle-class young Chinese tourists here in Malacca, I rarely see top-tier Chinese girls with chiseled Asian Chads. In China, a man who is rough, tanned and muscular is a lowly laborer, not a Chad. So the Chinese cuties are always with goofy-looking boys. Their mannerisms, speech and appearance is not in line with the norms of Western masculinity.
i love pussy just like the next guy. but if getting laid means putting on foundation and lip stuff and eye makeup. Fuck it. I will pass.
About boys wearing makeup and being k-pop glamorous, that would be a nightclub thing. It doesn't happen on the street. Some Korean boys like the ones you see around Malate in Metro Manila do look rather androgynous, but nothing as extreme as the k-pop stars on TV.

White Chads with a pretty girl usually have an air of alpha male possessiveness and capability for aggression about them. For Asian women it's the opposite; I think they are deeply afraid of white men who are both physically strong and prone to sudden anger, a stereotypical whiteoid behavior. Even beards and mustaches give many Asian women second thoughts as being overly rough and masculine. (Muslim Asian women a strong exception to the beard rule.) That's why Asian women go for "betas". In Bangkok I saw very few Chads with Asian partners...they were either walking about with their white girlfriend, or if they were young, hanging out with their bros and chasing tail at the bars.

Your thread about "east asian beauty standards" is worthless, because you picked a random photo of a dysgenic Asian laborer from a century ago in order to castigate the supposed ugliness of the entire Asian race.

Chances are Koreans banned whiteoids from their clubs because many whiteoids are unruly violent drunks who start shit after being bumped or pushed on a crowded dancefloor, or turn mean when another guy steals a dance with "their" girl. While whiteoids are far less murderous than niggers or spics, they have sensitive egos and a propensity for starting conflict when they feel disrespected. One big, drunk, angry whiteoid can ruin everyone's fun.

Based on my observations among middle-class young Chinese tourists here in Malacca, I rarely see top-tier Chinese girls with chiseled Asian Chads. In China, a man who is rough, tanned and muscular is a lowly laborer, not a Chad. So the Chinese cuties are always with goofy-looking boys. Their mannerisms, speech and appearance is not in line with the norms of Western masculinity.
@KingOfAsia He is confirming what I've said a month back. Take heed and sit your arse down, school boy.

About boys wearing makeup and being k-pop glamorous, that would be a nightclub thing. It doesn't happen on the street. Some Korean boys like the ones you see around Malate in Metro Manila do look rather androgynous, but nothing as extreme as the k-pop stars on TV.

White Chads with a pretty girl usually have an air of alpha male possessiveness and capability for aggression about them. For Asian women it's the opposite; I think they are deeply afraid of white men who are both physically strong and prone to sudden anger, a stereotypical whiteoid behavior. Even beards and mustaches give many Asian women second thoughts as being overly rough and masculine. (Muslim Asian women a strong exception to the beard rule.) That's why Asian women go for "betas". In Bangkok I saw very few Chads with Asian partners...they were either walking about with their white girlfriend, or if they were young, hanging out with their bros and chasing tail at the bars.

Your thread about "east asian beauty standards" is worthless, because you picked a random photo of a dysgenic Asian laborer from a century ago in order to castigate the supposed ugliness of the entire Asian race.

Chances are Koreans banned whiteoids from their clubs because many whiteoids are unruly violent drunks who start shit after being bumped or pushed on a crowded dancefloor, or turn mean when another guy steals a dance with "their" girl. While whiteoids are far less murderous than niggers or spics, they have sensitive egos and a propensity for starting conflict when they feel disrespected. One big, drunk, angry whiteoid can ruin everyone's fun.
Coped urself to a new dimension. The average person really looks like that there. Even worse most the time

I've dated korean and chinese girls and slept with them for weeks, and analysed their faces while they sleep and they have all of those features. For an absolute fact.

You = never even dated an East Asian girl

Last edited:
Coped urself to a new dimension. The average person really looks like that there. Even worse most the time

I've dated korean and chinese girls and slept with them for weeks, and analysed their faces while they sleep and they have all of those features. For an absolute fact.

He has boots on the ground life experience and the science backs his experience.

Last edited:
self admitted rice so opinion is invalidated.

I’m actually in Korea going out with Korean/Japanese girls to clubs almost everyday and slaying. You’re in Birmingham writing cope studies and data. I think I’m surely more accurate.
The guys here actually look good and are pretty tall, it’s not like SEA, white MTN isn’t good enough these days, it isn’t the 90s anymore. You actually need to be a tall mogger to slay.

View attachment IMG_9671.movs

I’m actually in Korea going out with Korean/Japanese girls to clubs almost everyday and slaying. You’re in Birmingham writing cope studies and data. I think I’m surely more accurate.
The guys here actually look good and are pretty tall, it’s not like SEA, white MTN isn’t good enough these days, it isn’t the 90s anymore. You actually need to be a tall mogger to slay.

View attachment 4342s
your a rice so of course ur going to be seething at reality and try defend ur race. i understand. but..

the tall moggers in question

east asians are a joke and the ugliest race on planet earth

thats why i slay ur women at 5ft4. i can be ultra manlet, and ugly. and ur women still beg me to cum in them and get 20 messages per day off korean girls when i set my location there

because i fit 6/8 of the beauty standards. you guys fit 1/8. you can never change that boyo. im sorry it has to be like this.

going out with Korean/Japanese girls to clubs almost everyday and slaying.
also ive written like 3 or 4 slay stories of east asian girls, while ive seen 0 from you.

how does it feel you cant get laid with ur women in ur country, meanwhile they get flights in hordes to uk and 2 hour train rides to birmingham for 5ft4 white manlet cock

must hurt tbh

cause for a chinese girl she wants to date up. Up isn't a labourer. it's the goofy almost dad body 25 yo with his parents money

your a rice so of course ur going to be seething at reality and try defend ur race. i understand. but..

the tall moggers in question
View attachment 4343
View attachment 4344

east asians are a joke and the ugliest race on planet earth

thats why i slay ur women at 5ft4. i can be ultra manlet, and ugly. and ur women still beg me to cum in them and get 20 messages per day off korean girls when i set my location there

because i fit 6/8 of the beauty standards. you guys fit 1/8. you can never change that boyo. im sorry it has to be like this.
Congratulations. You get to date and fuck the dregs of the asian race. Here's a star for you, big boy ⭐

The 5/10 average guy working a lowly wagecuck job typically goes for a shy, plain-looking and decent girl. His existence is irrelevant, because no foreigners are competing with him for a boring LTR with a plain Jane that primarily involves conversation and hand-holding.

When you are in pursuit of the prettiest girls in the upscale casual dating scene, nightclubs for instance, you will be competing with the richest and most attractive guys. However, as a foreigner your appeal lies in standing out, in looking different from everyone else. You will attract the curiosity of girls (and the resentment of guys) in the same way that a negro walking into a bar full of white kids always becomes a center of attention.

It is important to realize that if your personality is drab & low-energy, female curiosity will quickly fade. Even if you are a fun extrovert, curiosity & enjoyment of your company does not automatically translate into sexual interest, so you will have to filter out the ones who keep a friendly distance while interacting with you.

also ive written like 3 or 4 slay stories of east asian girls, while ive seen 0 from you.

how does it feel you cant get laid with ur women in ur country, meanwhile they get flights in hordes to uk and 2 hour train rides to birmingham for 5ft4 white manlet cock

must hurt tbh
Of course I’m not rice, it was just a meme. I’ve written a bit, but obviously can’t be bothered to write stories for every single slay. I slay a lot and the quality is obviously way better than overweight low-tier Asians you get in the UK.

IMG 0310

I'm curious have you seen any white/ethnic guys running make up? Do you run it or are you just talking about Asian guys. I doubt it fits us, tbh.

Last edited:
I'm curious have you seen any white/ethnic guys running make up? Do you run it or are you just talking about Asian guys. I doubt it fits us, tbh.
I’ve only seen a few white zoomer 18-21 guys running makeup game because it’s more suitable for prettyboy type guys, but all this stuff is actually pretty subtle.

I just use some concealer and curling lashes usually, the rest isn’t that necessary other than while clubbing.

And the girls are pretty open about this stuff because most Asians guys are running it, so it’s not a failo even if you’re caught.

He's been exposed as a fraud.
Ofc it is, the forum is all deathnics, i already proven im not a larping deathnic lol , why would anyone with above avg stats rot on a incel travel forum?, its psl/geomax related so its for incels, anyone is retarded for not admitting it, also there is real homosexuals here 😂 to make it worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back