Advice You need to act high status in asia if youre white/mulatto

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
After seeing how much you guys socially humiliate yourselves there,

and the fact asia only attracts 0 smv or diagnosed autistic white guys or obese bald ones

I wonder if their perception of us is bad

I literally saw a discord geomaxer chat where guys went to the slums of davao in philippines and stood in a mall with a self-made sign saying

"i need a girlfriend"

extreme public humiliation. looks so desperate and low status

shit like that spreads too.

posted on social media by locals, telling all their friends

Do you not realize that whites in asia are like celebrities, we are under very close eye.

And if you do ultra cringe autistic hyper desperate shit, they're going to laugh at you so hard and try tear down status of foreigners as much as they can after that

if your white outside of europe. you have to act high status

you think celebrities go on dating apps and talk to trannies or single moms or ugly girls?

no they only speak to the hottest girls and ignore the rest. and those hot girls are lucky they even get a chance to talk to the celebrity.

you think celebrities pay for sex? no. you are a celebrity. stop paying you fucking autists

you think celebrities act desperate? no. you act desperate for them.

but the more you talk to ugly girls, the more you act desperate, the more you socially humiliate yourself. you become not a celebrity anymore, you become worthless. the more whites overall in asia become worthless.

yep

sometimes when i watch thai tiktoks related to foreigners i read the comments and they’re making fun of them lol

everytime i step outside i know everyone is looking at me

this has only been magnified since my time in china, where almost every kid born during or after covid era has never seen my phenotype. and likewise for the adults that have never traveled far

for the average person this would just be schizophrenia but due to my rare phenotype i truly am a speckled bird!

hence why im cognizant of every move i make, all the way down to even when i flip my dreads out of my eyesight

sounds autistic but its fax

Filipcutie
this is just
this with a filter

yep

sometimes when i watch thai tiktoks related to foreigners i read the comments and they’re making fun of them lol

everytime i step outside i know everyone is looking at me

this has only been magnified since my time in china, where almost every kid born during or after covid era has never seen my phenotype. and likewise for the adults that have never traveled far

for the average person this would just be schizophrenia but due to my rare phenotype i truly am a speckled bird!

hence why im cognizant of every move i make, all the way down to even when i flip my dreads out of my eyesight

sounds autistic but its fax
thai content creators are one of the worst
its not that bad in other countries, and funnily enough average white guys are still better than their locals rofl

thai content creators are one of the worst
its not that bad in other countries, and funnily enough average white guys are still better than their locals rofl
they’re not the worst

japs chinks and koreans are far worse

didnt read anything except the title and i agree with that statement. from my experience you should never leave your white playboy frame, if you start acting like youre on the same level it will finish with disaster in near future

didnt read anything except the title and i agree with that statement. from my experience you should never leave your white playboy frame, if you start acting like youre on the same level it will finish with disaster in near future
#1 way to be high-status is simply to live in an affluent area.

Thai culture holds everyone to a high standard of behavior. You don't see Thais clowning around acting like fools no matter how poor they are, or how many 620 mL Chang bottles they've drunk. You'll be judged positively if you comport yourself with gravity even when buying 10 baht snacks in the busiest, smelliest market street. Foreigners who strut around in Thailand "living like a king" seem to have frequent negative interactions with locals who love poking needles into their inflated egos.

But in the Philippines, you'll make people uncomfortable by being uptight, though most flips are extra respectful to a quiet serious-minded foreigner. You'll have a much better time if you let loose, drink half liters of Red Horse on the street and sing the karaoke, wearing whatever old clothes you got. (Why you never see flips with liter bottles of Red Horse, they cost slightly more than double the half liters for some unknown reason) Or if you are getting the pussy and servitude you want, you can gloat over the resentment you get from mogging the locals like that faggot Cubabro does.

Now Chinese, I can't figure out what qualities Chinese people find appealing in a foreigner. They rarely show any positive reaction toward me.

Vietnam, I expect they would respect a foreigner who knows some of the language and is not afraid to speak up and assert himself...but without showing any rancor, i.e. thinking in your mind "fuck these fucking people, they keep trying to rip me off". Bargaining is a friendly competition, and whoever has the most patience gets a deal in their favor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back