Advice You know what makes the avg dick size chart even more brutal?

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
6168A357 B524 401A 8077 25BB7A002D7C
You know what makes this chart even more brutal?

I sent it to some kpop coper and he said it’s self reported. Asif this was some sort of reason to disprove it

But the fact it’s self reported proves it’s true even more😭 why would you self report your dick to be tiny 😂😂😂😂

So in fact the higher you get on the chart the more likely it’s a larp and the lower you get on the chart the more likely it’s the truth cos it’s embarrassing

Also no way is the avg white guy 5 inches. Literally the only 4 white guys I know are between 6.7-8.5 inches

View attachment 167

I sent it to some kpop coper and he said it’s self reported. Asif this was some sort of reason to disprove it

But the fact it’s self reported proves it’s true even more😭 why would you self report your dick to be tiny 😂😂😂😂

So in fact the higher you get on the chart the more likely it’s a larp and the lower you get on the chart the more likely it’s the truth cos it’s embarrassing

Also no way is the avg white guy 5 inches. Literally the only 4 white guys I know are between 6.7-8.5 inches
Dick size is correlated with female promiscuity. The bigger the dick the higher the female promiscuity.

5 inches is enough if she’s Asian .
6 inch white average
Dick size is correlated with female promiscuity. The bigger the dick the higher the female promiscuity.
fucking found this guy after i shunned him out from looksmax.org

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

sorry to break it to u cumskins, but thats the true statistics. Sorry MrLooking40BytheAgeOf20 wrinkly cumskins:ROFLMAO: make sure to not use all ur money on skin cancer treatment cause i know u fags need money for the antidepressants jfl

View attachment 167

funny how after i messaged u, u havent been online again. U really are one pathetic living abortion-ad arent ya? :love:

fucking found this guy after i shunned him out from looksmax.org

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

sorry to break it to u cumskins, but thats the true statistics. Sorry MrLooking40BytheAgeOf20 wrinkly cumskins:ROFLMAO: make sure to not use all ur money on skin cancer treatment cause i know u fags need money for the antidepressants jfl
15.87 cm Cuban average :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

vs

13.16 cm South Korea

It's ovER for you K-pop Changs. Danielle would get her pussy destroyed by BCC :love::love:

AHHHHHH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back