you have to be a celebrity for dating apps to work for you as a male

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
quant said this and he was ironically correct about this 1 thing.

thats why i must go korea.

young white guy living in korea permenantly?

fits all beauty standards, which NO ONE else does + 1 in 5 million rarity = god tier celebrity

i been doing other shit each weekend had shit loads of errands.

now ill order clothes next weekend,

then book flight the weekend after

I remember 1eggwhite talked in a stream about how he did remote DJing for a nightclub somewhere in SEA IIRC. So like a stream, says hi to the whole party, a real white monkey status effect, but as an unpaid internship.

I also remember wt-snax, yeah the 4chan mod, posing with two japanese girls in his arms. Becoming a 4chan mod is actually probably not as negative an indicator for social status as we might think but I don't know why I think this.

I think being a dj is like being a professional cool kid. You're paid to do the mixxy thingie and tap knobs lightly, but also just to have flair, to be a centerpiece. They want you there because they don't have a reason to put a guy in a cowboy hat on the stage. They'd love to put a glowing giant cuttlefish on stage in a tank, but they'll settle for you. Where the DJ role hasn't been played out, delineated from the EDM producer role and joked to death, I suspect it is treated like a real musician of a unique style.

TL;DR: become a dj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back