Vent You can't have basic necessities anymore

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
Pisses me off how I'm expected to live a sad wagecuck life in the west where its fucking impossible to own land, have a wife and children. All of those used to be the basics for my ancestors.

This reminded of my father who owned a house and had a wife/kids. All good eh? It all went down hill, housing market crashed he lost his house, year later my mom/ his wife divorced him. Leaving him nothing but the clothes on his back. His wife took his money and furniture. Funny how nowadays you gotta be a millionaire to not live in a closet. Or gotta be some Top Tier male just to have some masculine used roastie. Who can divorce you any second.

I apologize for being a sub 8 male women!

Thousands of years of my family heritage had to end at some point eh? Soon the avg male will have none of this, struggling to pay rent and find food. Sexless or betabuxx men. No property or families for them.

Pisses me off how I'm expected to live a sad wagecuck life in the west where its fucking impossible to own land, have a wife and children. All of those used to be the basics for my ancestors.

This reminded of my father who owned a house and had a wife/kids. All good eh? It all went down hill, housing market crashed he lost his house, year later my mom/ his wife divorced him. Leaving him nothing but the clothes on his back. His wife took his money and furniture. Funny how nowadays you gotta be a millionaire to not live in a closet. Or gotta be some Top Tier male just to have some masculine used roastie. Who can divorce you any second.

Thousands of years of my family heritage had to end at some point eh? Soon the avg male will have none of this, struggling to pay rent and find food. Sexless or betabuxx men. No property or families for them.
We lived in cucked countries, USA, Canada and most of europe except for some eastern european places are being fucked in the ass by a shit ton of immigrants, high taxes, giving women the ability to work which makes labor cheaper for the rich. Western civilization had a good run but it's being butt fucked by elitists scum bags who only care about money and power tbh. That's why we all have to make it out of the west and live somewhere else where our money is worth more and we get far more ROI from living overseas.

We lived in cucked countries, USA, Canada and most of europe except for some eastern european places are being fucked in the ass by a shit ton of immigrants, high taxes, giving women the ability to work which makes labor cheaper for the rich. Western civilization had a good run but it's being butt fucked by elitists scum bags who only care about money and power tbh. That's why we all have to make it out of the west and live somewhere else where our money is worth more and we get far more ROI from living overseas.
Yeah my town is full of illegal immigrants and bums are dying under bridges form drugs. Shithole tbh

yeah but you can have descendants boyo.....but just not the tradcuck way....thats gone, dead and buried...we just have to adapt, and all will be good, in the end 😊

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back