You can either pick white girls, or asian girls. You can't have both

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

If you pick white girls, you gotta tan ur skin ur entire life, get as much sun as possible, to get the golden light/mid brown skin they prefer

And if u pick asian girls, u gotta avoid sun ur entire life, get 0 sun to get the paper white skin they prefer

but you can't just pick and choose which one throughout ur life, u have to stay with what u picked.

cos if u tan ur entire life, u cant just erase that tan, tan stays with you forever, youll never go truely back to your paper white skin.

and if u avoid sun ur entire life, youll never get to that darker colour which takes an entire life of tanning to achieve

at my height i think i have a higher chance of getting a slim, smaller than me, tanned cute gf in asia, than i do in eurpoe, so fuck white girls. im not ruining my skin for u while theres billions of girls in asia who love my natural skin

after being exposed to more asian culture it made me realise the only people who tan a lot are usually working class faggots.
i only see tanning salons in shithole council estates not in nice places
usually the higher class people have a natural pinkish tone from just doing normal things like walking a lot

i think the difference is asian people try to act high class even if they're not whereas british people are proud of being lower class

after being exposed to more asian culture it made me realise the only people who tan a lot are usually working class faggots.
i only see tanning salons in shithole council estates not in nice places
usually the higher class people have a natural pinkish tone from just doing normal things like walking a lot

i think the difference is asian people try to act high class even if they're not whereas british people are proud of being lower class
nah high class tan the most. look at "old money" style guys pics from ages ago. they have free time so they sunbathe 24/7 and can afford to go for long holidays to exotic places to tan.

its nothing to do with high or low class briv

all whites are just simply turned on more by tan skin

and all asians are simply just turned on more by white skin

why do people keep putting bullshit reasons with it

true
you can't maximize your potential for groups that are looking for something so different

but even if you are tan, as long as you have everything else in order, you can attract as many asian women as you want

true
you can't maximize your potential for groups that are looking for something so different

but even if you are tan, as long as you have everything else in order, you can attract as many asian women as you want
idk man white skin is pretty important

look what asian girls post on their stories, its only ever men with the whitest paper white skin possible

skin colour is very important for turning them on

idk man white skin is pretty important

look what asian girls post on their stories, its only ever men with the whitest paper white skin possible

skin colour is very important for turning them on
yes ofc it's important but there's a lot of other important things
a white nerd will have less success than a tanned gym guy

If you pick white girls, you gotta tan ur skin ur entire life, get as much sun as possible, to get the golden light/mid brown skin they prefer

And if u pick asian girls, u gotta avoid sun ur entire life, get 0 sun to get the paper white skin they prefer

but you can't just pick and choose which one throughout ur life, u have to stay with what u picked.

cos if u tan ur entire life, u cant just erase that tan, tan stays with you forever, youll never go truely back to your paper white skin.

and if u avoid sun ur entire life, youll never get to that darker colour which takes an entire life of tanning to achieve

at my height i think i have a higher chance of getting a slim, smaller than me, tanned cute gf in asia, than i do in eurpoe, so fuck white girls. im not ruining my skin for u while theres billions of girls in asia who love my natural skin
Tanning is shitskin cope, imagine engaging in the nigger culture west and nuking your skin HA! I was born as the 3-4% men with pale skin, 7-8% global white population, so basically the nigger lover whites with pale skin who won a 7 out of 100 chance want to look deathnic how stupid. You might as well take advantage of the rare skin color you were born with because 93% of this world is low iq shitskins, you think india, south america, africa has accomplished anything useful? ….. these are rough estimates, but i think now the white population is under a billion especially when boomers die it will probably tank lower so 5-6% globally, also sea and africa has lots of unaccounted births. So even more deathnics

Also asians are yellow af, look at kpop unfrauded literally brown yellow subhumans, only pale skinned are whites, however id say white passing people latin (South Brazil, Argentina), middle eastern, north african but thats not all of them

Also asians are yellow af, look at kpop unfrauded literally brown yellow subhumans, only pale skinned are whites, however id say white passing people latin (South Brazil, Argentina), middle eastern, north african but thats not all of them
you must be some muzzie to say they’re white jfl

they’re brown low iq sand dwellers

Last edited:
nah high class tan the most. look at "old money" style guys pics from ages ago. they have free time so they sunbathe 24/7 and can afford to go for long holidays to exotic places to tan.

its nothing to do with high or low class briv

all whites are just simply turned on more by tan skin

and all asians are simply just turned on more by white skin

why do people keep putting bullshit reasons with it
Nah chavs tan the most bro, not high class

I agree with the tan for white girls and pale for Asians aspect tho, however I wonder if there’s a skin tone that appeals to both.. maybe inbetween pale and tan?

I choose asians ofc, and I'm thankful they appreciate whiteness because I'm one of the few whites that likes how pale skin looks and would never want to tan anyway.

2fc2c5653c0f2d0ff960e9b6ff2fb1ab

Nah chavs tan the most bro, not high class

I agree with the tan for white girls and pale for Asians aspect tho, however I wonder if there’s a skin tone that appeals to both.. maybe inbetween pale and tan?
Nah they don't cos they can't afford holidays to exotic places all year

Nah they don't cos they can't afford holidays to exotic places all year
they go on sunbeds bro, i know many ppl who are tanned as fuck because they go on sunbeds. they are everywhere in the uk lmao

one of my friends has been on melanotan2 for years aswell

and if they dont go on sunbeds or use mt2 then they just use fake tan, my sister does that

they go on sunbeds bro, i know many ppl who are tanned as fuck because they go on sunbeds. they are everywhere in the uk lmao

one of my friends has been on melanotan2 for years aswell

and if they dont go on sunbeds or use mt2 then they just use fake tan, my sister does that
OK true but u have to admit the rich people are on exotic holidays all year tanning

OK true but u have to admit the rich people are on exotic holidays all year tanning
yea the rich people are definitely tanned, but i think people dont view being tan as being rich anymore, they just view it as making u look better and being trendy in the UK

i was mainly talking about chavs like this

the 2nd girl is hot tbh, but i was at A&E like 2 weeks ago and there was a group of girls tanned and blonde like this, they was loud as fuck and so low class.

everyone i see who is tanned is low class as fuck honestly, men and women included. people who are just normal white seem higher class at this point

just took a 5 minute detour to avoid sunlight, and tought about this

This and more for asian pussy
https://www.wikihow.com/images_en/thumb/f/f1/Kill-a-Vampire-Step-6.jpg/v4-460px-Kill-a-Vampire-Step-6.jpg.webp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back