Mar 3, 2024
99% of you guys Geomax to SEA and EA yet if were being honest white women fog

Im sick of this cope that white women are ugly

Anyways best of luck with your ER factories

yeah thats something i never understood

so many move to thailand but they dont like SEA women, they only like what's basically the top 5% of the dating pool
they arrive there and all they do is complain about how ugly the girls are, and they can't attract the top ones that dont even look thai

going abroad for kids or muh tradwife is the cope. But for sexo not really. Even then you can whoremaxx in Europe if you absolutely need a white foid itch scratch

so many move to thailand but they dont like SEA women, they only like what's basically the top 5% of the dating pool
they arrive there and all they do is complain about how ugly the girls are, and they can't attract the top ones that dont even look thai
Thailand attracts alot of normies who are pretty succesful in their home countries. They see instagram reels of thai stacies telling them to come to thailand and they think thats what every girl looks like. Its always above average dudes bitching about thailand you dont see boomers or subs complaining unless its about rising cooming prices

average ethnic beckies mog average white girls for me, maybe its the face blindness factor. I think the upper tier of white women are more attractive tho than any other race, for me its more the med looking ones tho not typical blonde stacies that dalits simp over
I agree

im open to being exposed on coping about the white women issue tho. Maybe we reflexively dont fine white women attractive because we subconsciously realize they are unattainable idk.
that def plays a part plus being blackpilled for years doesn't help

because its easy and convenient and also cheap and you can pick weather you like, you have everything in asia
in fronzen hell jewrope you would have to be world class doctor to have same life quality as me, the retarded software niger in asia

because its easy and convenient and also cheap and you can pick weather you like, you have everything in asia
in fronzen hell jewrope you would have to be world class doctor to have same life quality as me, the retarded software niger in asia
yeah but if that's the case, why go to SEA if you dont like SEA pheno?
go directly to EA

i love my brown skinned little thai girls

the more chinese blood they have, the lower they go in my eyes

if i wanted chinks id be in china

and after spending half of spring and all of summer 2024 in china, im burnt out from them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back