JFL Why does every criminal escape to Thailand

Hardrada

Dec 19, 2023
Two different YouTubers did it when under threat from police and some random guy who went to my school did it aswell

Why always Thailand/Asia?

they’re normies

if you were really trying to escape while in sea you would go to myanmar or cambodia

They think its a third world with straw hats living in straw houses
If you committed serious shit they would block your bank accounts and you would be forced to live in some jungle

If you committed serious shit they would block your bank accounts and you would be forced to live in some jungle
that’s why myanmar mogs cuz it’s in a war right now

hire a translator, bring some cash for bribes, head north to shan state and you can live there indefinitely if you keep low

The guy who went to my school who fled to Thailand only messaged a 15 year old girl as a 19/20 year old that was literally all he fucking did and he genuinely had the police after him for it. I told my friend who told me about this there's nothing wrong with it and he definitely agreed deep down but was too pussy to admit it

The guy who went to my school who fled to Thailand only messaged a 15 year old girl as a 19/20 year old that was literally all he fucking did and he genuinely had the police after him for it. I told my friend who told me about this there's nothing wrong with it and he definitely agreed deep down but was too pussy to admit it
probably messaged some dumb shit but i agree it's cucked

that’s why myanmar mogs cuz it’s in a war right now

hire a translator, bring some cash for bribes, head north to shan state and you can live there indefinitely if you keep low
Anyway wou are kinda fucked, everything require documents and electronic payments
Unless you manage to withdraw a few 100k of cash you are fucked

Anyway wou are kinda fucked, everything require documents and electronic payments
Unless you manage to withdraw a few 100k of cash you are fucked
You wouldn't need anything close to six figures to live in Myanmar...but the authorities reportedly have zero compunction against throwing your foreign ass in jail for breaking their rules. This includes being caught entering or staying in the country illegally. Some /trv/ autist went to Yangon a couple weeks ago and said that the power was constantly going out and his $40/night room was hot as balls with a worthless A/C unit. People not as friendly as Thailand, he said. He then quit responding to the thread he made...data connection prolly so shitty the 4chan captcha stopped working, kek.
Two different YouTubers did it when under threat from police and some random guy who went to my school did it aswell

Why always Thailand/Asia?
If they had an arrest warrant for a major crime, I doubt they'd get away long in Thailand. Of course, you need to pass through TSA to board your plane; then I'm sure Thai immigration runs your passport to make sure you are clear. Hotels here keep a passport copy on file, so you leave a trail everywhere you stay. Of course, ATM withdrawals can be tracked as well. Most importantly, Thai cellular numbers are tied to your identity, though less strictly than in the Philippines.

If you are an American, I still recommend Mexico as your escape...long as you are willing to lay low and not draw attention to yourself. The number of people on the lam in Mexico is many times that of Asia. Carrying a large wad cash across the border and changing it for pesos is easy, and many hotels in Mexico refuse to look at your ID. For bus tickets you can use a fake ID, and you may not even have to present it. However, quality of living in Mexico is inferior to Thailand and significantly more expensive in much of the country. Key word "much"...cost variations for food and lodging are quite extreme between, say, Puebla and Tijuana. Mexican culture is also inferior to Thai culture in discipline and security.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back