JFL Why do stormfags get so triggered over WMAF?

Noodlewhoreslayer

Sep 4, 2023
57fC56

I think the real reason is that they hate on WMAF such much is that White men who date Asian women are willing to put race aside to find a good woman. While these stormfags simp for women who hate them & would rather fuck Tyrone, Chang & dogs than even go near them. They lie to themseleves and say that all White women are Stacies and all Asian women are 1-2/10. It's hilarious the level of cognitive dissidence.

I think part of the problem is asian women too tbh. Call it "white men fever" maybe. I spent a semester in Shanghai. One of my chinese teacher who was in a mid 30s used to hook up with her white male students. I mean litterally chase after them. She used to target the ones with blond hair and/or light color eyes. One of my classmates (early 20s, blond with blue eyes) asked to attend another course right after the first day of class. I found out at the end of the year, that it was because one the first day of class, the teacher had ''surprised'' him in the toilet while he was peeing, they did things, and he didn't want to look at her everyday the whole semester after that. We heard rumors about her and other white guys during the whole semester. And it wasn't only her.
Then, 1 year after I left China, I found out that teacher had moved to some Eastern European country to "teach" mandarin there.

I think part of the problem are asian females too. We have a lot of foreign especially asian students in my university. Many male friends told me that they had hook up stories where asian females offered them intercourse. There was even one who came into his room to find a lady who has taken off her clothes without him asking for it. I am not saying anything against anyone. Everyone is free to do what they want but for intercourse you need two people (or more). The LBH have an easy time there so they stay. And many asian woman worship them because they are white.

There is literally a channel with a white American guy who got a Filipina wife in the Philippines 🇵🇭 saying he got no attention in the USA 🇺🇸 from girls because he is 5’9’ and bald, but that Filipina women in the Philippines 🇵🇭 come to talk to him all the time even though they know he is married.

These are his reasons for encouraging men to seek women abroad, which is sad.

There is literally a channel with a white American guy who got a Filipina wife in the Philippines 🇵🇭 saying he got no attention in the USA 🇺🇸 from girls because he is 5’9’ and bald, but that Filipina women in the Philippines 🇵🇭 come to talk to him all the time even though they know he is married.

These are his reasons for encouraging men to seek women abroad, which is sad.

Did ur account get hijacked

View attachment 2072View attachment 2073

I think the real reason is that they hate on WMAF such much is that White men who date Asian women are willing to put race aside to find a good woman. While these stormfags simp for women who hate them & would rather fuck Tyrone, Chang & dogs than even go near them. They lie to themseleves and say that all White women are Stacies and all Asian women are 1-2/10. It's hilarious the level of cognitive dissidence.
who cares what others think. Or do you really live in your life according to people on a forum? Or do you just make posts to make posts, no matter how cringe they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back