Why ass is a turn on

Willmogulater

Jan 8, 2024
Whats the concept of ass being attractive is there any evolutionary benefit of fat ass i see wide hips are imp but dont see any point in ass

It's just a sign of high E and high fat both are important for fertility in a woman

Hypothesis: The higher your testosterone and the bigger your dick, the more ass you want. The lower your T or the smaller your dick, the more you go for the slim & petite QTs. Personally as a low-T slim jim I am attracted to what's in front. Backsides are not appealing to me.

Hypothesis: The higher your testosterone and the bigger your dick, the more ass you want. The lower your T or the smaller your dick, the more you go for the slim & petite QTs. Personally as a low-T slim jim I am attracted to what's in front. Backsides are not appealing to me.
my natural testosterone was in the 1100s and i prefer slim girls

higher iq = wanting slimmer women

low iq = the opposite

and if you select for fat asses you’re more inclined to a fast life history strategy

higher iq = wanting slimmer women

low iq = the opposite

and if you select for fat asses you’re more inclined to a fast life history strategy
human sexual practices are fundamentally mammalian, part of your limbic brain. Though I guess guys with higher intelligence cultivate more refined desires and tastes, kinks too, instead of being entirely satisfied by doggystyle pounding of fat ass...which is all the animal being of a man craves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back