why are you guys obsessed with girls being 'easy' instead of hot

the answer is simple. easy alone is only important for incels who want to get laid for free somehow.

but just looking for the hottest girls is pointless if you're not chad.

so obviously for most people it's about finding a place that either gets you higher quality for the same effort. or the same quality for less effort. or at best higher quality for less effort.

the answer is simple. easy alone is only important for incels who want to get laid for free somehow.

but just looking for the hottest girls is pointless if you're not chad.

so obviously for most people it's about finding a place that either gets you higher quality for the same effort. or the same quality for less effort. or at best higher quality for less effort.
"why aren't you worried about which countries have the hottest girls?"

Everyone knows where the hottest girls are...it ain't a secret. It's just most passport bros/guys in general don't have the actual SMV to get them...that or are not willing to put the real effort to get them.
But imo the hottest girls are in South east asia or east asia. Which I could easily get the hottest ones despite im not a chad

So like we can still have the conversation about who's the hottest girls

your life and geomaxxing revolves around getting girls easily

it sounds so pathetic, desperate, embarrassing

why aren't you worried about which countries have the hottest girls?

thats normal conversation and not as weird or desperate
well lets see. Are you going to marry her? no?

what about long term girlfriend, no?

so why not go for an easy average girl with a fucking hot body, who knows how to fuck?

right?
or do you like getting puss some of the time, instead of all of the time?

and personally in my exp. Plain girls fuck better. Pretty girls don't have to try. But you do you. Whatever gets your mojo rollin

your life and geomaxxing revolves around getting girls easily

it sounds so pathetic, desperate, embarrassing

why aren't you worried about which countries have the hottest girls?

thats normal conversation and not as weird or desperate
and where does your worship of foid appearance get you? you're just another adoring soldier in her army of IG simps.

the hottest girls in the world attend UC Santa Barbara. only guys infected with yellow fever insist that Asian women are objectively more attractive. it's impossible for a foid to be a 10/10 without blue or green eyes.

and where does your worship of foid appearance get you? you're just another adoring soldier in her army of IG simps.

the hottest girls in the world attend UC Santa Barbara. only guys infected with yellow fever insist that Asian women are objectively more attractive. it's impossible for a foid to be a 10/10 without blue or green eyes.
Ethnic coper detected

Because if you just chase looks you end up getting depressed on boring dates trying to find boring small talk and topics trying to get laid without working on yourself and end up trying to chase hot women all the time while realizing you are soon getting older without any prospects

Because if you just chase looks you end up getting depressed on boring dates trying to find boring small talk and topics trying to get laid without working on yourself and end up trying to chase hot women all the time while realizing you are soon getting older without any prospects
wise man.

exactly, nothing wrong with chasing dimes. But have beta orbiters. Women do it, why can't we. I have LOTS of beta orbiters. I get rando messages to fuck all the time, by average looking girls. I still chase the pretty ones, when the opportunity arises. But i would rather be balls deep in an average looking gril with a hot body. And i especially like those girls, who hide those bodies under their clothes. You think they have no tits and ass, then remove the cloths and your like WTF...haaawwwwwt. CHA CHING....i ravage that pussy like no tomorrow

and one constant. Average girls seem to have tighter pussys. the super dimes are all loosey goosey. wonder why that is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back