Vent Whoever is doing this, what the fuck is your problem?

soon as some tiktokker faggot sees some shit they HAVE to tell the whole world just for some numbers.
True. But TikTok is all about random bullshit getting its 15 minutes of fame and before long nobody thinks about it, so don't get too caught up in it brah. And the algorithm is specifically designed to make you feel intense emotions to keep you engaged. It's not like he made a guide or something, plus for all they know he's just legit learning Japanese or something.
Jfl if you think every normie is going to start running "hellotalk game" when 95% who install it for the lols probably don't even have the patience to learn hiragana nor the freedom to fly. It already lowkey has a reputation as an "undercover dating app" and who knows, if anything maybe that'll be good since it'll filter out the girls who are legit there for strictly platonic things

unfortunately geomaxxing and looksmaxxing are mainstream nowadays
you can find so many youtubers, tiktokers, reels with millions of views

not much you can do about it
-use it as motivation to get your life together and go geomaxxing
-keep up with the competition with looksmaxxing
-dont go to the same spots as everyone else eg colombia, mexico, thailand, ph

True. But TikTok is all about random bullshit getting its 15 minutes of fame and before long nobody thinks about it, so don't get too caught up in it brah. And the algorithm is specifically designed to make you feel intense emotions to keep you engaged. It's not like he made a guide or something, plus for all they know he's just legit learning Japanese or something.
Jfl if you think every normie is going to start running "hellotalk game" when 95% who install it for the lols probably don't even have the patience to learn hiragana nor the freedom to fly. It already lowkey has a reputation as an "undercover dating app" and who knows, if anything maybe that'll be good since it'll filter out the girls who are legit there for strictly platonic things

I was gonna say, Japanese as a language serves as a pretty good gate against most normies.

Most will try it, fuck around for a bit, and go home. Drop in the bucket.

Reactions: Mid
But TikTok is all about random bullshit getting its 15 minutes of fame and before long nobody thinks about it
muh 15 minutes of fame is cope, normies will internalize anything that can get them pussy. worse case scenario is that installing Hellotalk and building a roster of girls will be a staple of the "japan 2025" traveler's itinerary
It already lowkey has a reputation as an "undercover dating app" and who knows, if anything maybe that'll be good since it'll filter out the girls who are legit there for strictly platonic things
i would think asian women prefer to have a platonic setting, so they can maybe just have their little conversations and maybe find a cute guy to date here and there. that's what makes the app so appealing to women, because the girls can play the innocent game and say they're just here to practice. "strictly platonic things" is reserved for uglies or hornyposters only
I was gonna say, Japanese as a language serves as a pretty good gate against most normies.

Most will try it, fuck around for a bit, and go home. Drop in the bucket.
it's more about me not trusting said normies to have the mental aptitude to read a room and not try and act thirsty to a girl that otherwise might have been open if you had just acted like a normal guy. the women would then not be open to hear from subchads if all they think is just "oh great another guy that just wants to hit on me, i'll pass" or just quit the app altogether. so even if those guys can't learn japanese, it further damages the reputation of foreigners for not understanding the appropriate mannerisms. and also raises the bar.

it's the reason why those asian girls in Ryan hale videos act timid at first and only open up when he starts speaking their language.
don't get too caught up in it brah
yea i'm not too worried about it. i don't really have much interest in japanese or korean girls anyway because i just have no interest in learning the languages. i'm gonna learn mandarin instead and Chinkmaxx. i just find people like this to be so obnoxious, like why can't they just shut their mouth

normies can't even learn spanish. and mexicans (predictably) cannot even learn english. more than 70 percent of the words are the same. lol.

and you're worried they're going to fucking learn japanese? what planet are you living on

getting ahead of the herd is just too easy

i would think asian women prefer to have a platonic setting, so they can maybe just have their little conversations and maybe find a cute guy to date here and there. that's what makes the app so appealing to women, because the girls can play the innocent game and say they're just here to practice. "strictly platonic things" is reserved for uglies or hornyposters only
@Rance said he got with married women off of it jfl. But yeah I argree; what I really meant to say was that a rise in popularity could bring in more girls who actually do want to use it to date. Because you see it sometimes on Tinder (especially in Japan supposedly, but all over the world) where there are girls that have literally never even been on a date before but it's the only app they know for that kind of thing lol
yea i'm not too worried about it. i don't really have much interest in japanese or korean girls anyway because i just have no interest in learning the languages. i'm gonna learn mandarin instead and Chinkmaxx. i just find people like this to be so obnoxious, like why can't they just shut their mouth
Yeah there are definitely things that are gatekept that deserve to be spread around, but things like this it's like people are sacrificing it for some internet clout. I suppose that's fundamentally how some of these things work

normies can't even learn spanish. and mexicans (predictably) cannot even learn english. more than 70 percent of the words are the same. lol.

and you're worried they're going to fucking learn japanese? what planet are you living on
i'm not worried about them learning japanese, just about them shitting up the app like how they shit up everything else and trying to "rizz" up girls.

i knew this latinocel in my college that brought japanese flashcards with him to school. and numerous other normoids in my major that said they were trying to on duolingo, emphasis on trying.

what I really meant to say was that a rise in popularity could bring in more girls who actually do want to use it to date
i guess that could be a good thing if it means higher conversions and a new influx of traffic on the female side. just as long as it doesn't turn into a sausagefest, too many times i see a place "meant for dating", it attracts more men than women.

muh 15 minutes of fame is cope, normies will internalize anything that can get them pussy
Also true ngl, and internalized is a good way to put it. I don't know how long the term "passport bro" has been around but I have been accused of such things irl thanks to TikTok and it's like what the fuck. But weird memes like that, it's like it's not something a normie actually place significance on in their mind after a whle - but it's still there lol
i guess that could be a good thing if it means higher conversions and a new influx of traffic on the female side. just as long as it doesn't turn into a sausagefest, too many times i see a place "meant for dating", it attracts more men than women.
Yeah it's basic evolutionary psychology sadly, which I guess is exactly what makes passport bro vloggers etc. a bit cringe. r-selected asf

Tbh I'm honestly considering putting out a course that covers every aspect of dating in Japan with a particular focus on details and logistics since I know so much about the nightlife in Tokyo.

In high school I got sucked into PUA stuff so I still kind of admire the RSD courses from back in the day.

tbh I do think its a bit of a problem. oversaturation particularly. but if you're worried about some fat mexican that can barely eke out "este una bueno animale hombre" some subliterate subhuman, toglodyte, unevolved, disgusting, smelly, unwashed, small frontal lobe, apelike, brown, subhuman nigger mexican that can barely speak english or his own native language, learning japanese or actually being actually able to communicate with them. well just look. they cant even communicate in english or spanish.

"yo penso esta bueno" oh my godddd its so hard, I need AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. HELP ME PRESIDENT NIGGER HELP MEEE
this is the person you're worried about?

i do think in general it's a worrying trend
a few years ago all this info was only available in niche communities
now it's seen as cool and mainstream between young people
many "digital nomads" are more and more doing it with the goal to fuck women all over the world, and not even hiding it anymore

to balance it out, i think we are now at peak saturation

-all companies got pushed to remote work due to covid, for most it didnt work well, and now there's a big anti remote movement
-many big youtube travel channels, digital nomad communities, content creators are now openly talking about geomax concepts and farming that content
at this point everyone knows about it, and the exponential growth cant last forever
-global issues such as inflation and housing prices seem to be slowing down, everyone has already considered moving to a cheaper place due to that
-barriers of entry are unlikely to come down anytime soon
most countries have released digital nomad visas, everyone knows about visa runs or marriage, but its still hard
cultural differences, you need a lot of money or a way to make money
outside of the US bubble and a few rich countries, most can't get a high paying remote job somewhat easily or sell their house for 1m$+
-it seems to attract either a lot of weirdos or douchebag party guy that treats women like shit and feels like a god
there seems to be a lot of value just being a guy that takes care of his physique and fashion, fun to be around, well educated, less traditional/controling

-all companies got pushed to remote work due to covid, for most it didnt work well, and now there's a big anti remote movement
-many big youtube travel channels, digital nomad communities, content creators are now openly talking about geomax concepts and farming that content
at this point everyone knows about it, and the exponential growth cant last forever
-global issues such as inflation and housing prices seem to be slowing down, everyone has already considered moving to a cheaper place due to that
most countries have released digital nomad visas, everyone knows about visa runs or marriage, but its still hard
outside of the US bubble and a few rich countries, most can't get a high paying remote job somewhat easily or sell their house for 1m$+
-it seems to attract either a lot of weirdos or douchebag party guy that treats women like shit and feels like a god
there seems to be a lot of value just being a guy that takes care of his physique and fashion, fun to be around, well educated, less traditional/controling
yeah probably

and if major wars start, entire regions will see declines in tourism!

"The west has fallen" and people realizing "dating in the west" or just "dating" in general is a shitshow—that's also getting heavily pushed on youtube methinks. Basically nobody in Gen Z is some kind of patriot that actually really cares about the multicultural cesspools that are the USA, UK, etc. That's just where you're born and you can make money easily like a good NPC. In the coming years I honestly think the 2 dominant global forces are gonna be ZOG vs. China and its sphere of influence, and its soft power very well could lead to a mass exodus if more routes open up

In the coming years I honestly think the 2 dominant global forces it's gonna be ZOG vs. China and its sphere of influence,
it already is, most resources at pentagon go towards the pacific

"The west has fallen" and people realizing "dating in the west" or just "dating" in general is a shitshow—that's also getting heavily pushed on youtube methinks. Basically nobody in Gen Z is some kind of patriot that actually really cares about the multicultural cesspools that are the USA, UK, etc. That's just where you're born and you can make money easily like a good NPC. In the coming years I honestly think the 2 dominant global forces are gonna be ZOG vs. China and its sphere of influence, and its soft power very well could lead to a mass exodus if more routes open up
i was just thinking about this, and what i’ve noticed from my fellow americans overseas is that the older ones that have no children and such that expatriated i find strange. its expected of us gen z to not have solid ties to our homeland as we’ve come of age just recently

but these older people that grew up in 70s and around then? complete anomalies. where did they fuck up to be such outliers to find themselves alone with no children and old, traveling around asia, especially when things weren’t as bad as now

not that i say this in a negative way. i’ll probably die alone.

and i’ve noticed from meeting fellow americans around the orient, the gen z ones always are only here for short term, and plan to return home. vs the older ones who seem bitter about american culture and always want to talk to me about how bad it’s gotten in america etc etc

gen z americans overseas traveling are more optimistic than their older counterparts

even you bro. when you told me you were going back to america i found it interesting. but you did say you have friends and such back in the states

i’d think it would be other way around

even you bro. when you told me you were going back to america i found it interesting. but you did say you have friends and such back in the states

i’d think it would be other way around
I think I'm spritually Vietnamese and I'd definitely relocate there or EA if I had money coming from the æther but alas I only had savings. Which is why I said if new routes open, younger people would probably fuck off and leave, especially once it gets shilled as a lifestyle on social media or whatever. But after thinking it over for months (vs working in tech which I have a pretty solid route for) I think I'll go be a career teacher tbh and probably teach myself day trading on the side. Pretty much exactly the stuff we just mentioned is the nail in the coffin: I hardly have a sense of belonging in the US. Why would I want to build my life and character within a culture I find a bit repulsive? I think many realize this but think it's a "me problem" and to adapt either socially isolate themselves or kill their individuality

I think I'm spritually Vietnamese and I'd definitely relocate there or EA if I had money coming from the æther but alas I only had savings. Which is why I said if new routes open, younger people would probably fuck off and leave, especially once it gets shilled as a lifestyle on social media or whatever. But after thinking it over for months (vs working in tech which I have a pretty solid route for) I think I'll go be a career teacher tbh and probably teach myself day trading on the side. Pretty much exactly the stuff we're talking ab in this thread is the nail in the coffin: I hardly have a sense of belonging in the US. Why would I want to build my life and character within a culture I find a bit repulsive? I think many realize this but think it's a "me problem" and to adapt either socially isolate themselves or kill their individuality
confucian culture has definitely rubbed off on me the past 6 months

i’ve even started tutoring some kids in english in exchange for their mom to be a point of contact so i can say i have teaching experience

in my years of traveling, no whore has dared accuse me of such
by other men? yeah it happens. by other women? jfl that would be weird
Same here. These days you basically have to act like you don't know what any of it means.
i don't think it's that deep it's just the usual teasing. i was in a discord for my university and some group i didn't know posted pics of their trip to bangkok and were saying things to each other like "huhuh, bro's a sex tourist brooo" in their usual retardspeak. they were all ethnics mind you
tbh I do think its a bit of a problem. oversaturation particularly. but if you're worried about some fat mexican that can barely eke out "este una bueno animale hombre" some subliterate subhuman, toglodyte, unevolved, disgusting, smelly, unwashed, small frontal lobe, apelike, brown, subhuman nigger mexican that can barely speak english or his own native language, learning japanese or actually being actually able to communicate with them. well just look. they cant even communicate in english or spanish.

"yo penso esta bueno" oh my godddd its so hard, I need AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. HELP ME PRESIDENT NIGGER HELP MEEE
this is the person you're worried about?
jfl i can tell u had fun writing that

but i'm not and have never been worried about subhumans and non-whites. it's white nt normies that i fear.

i'll be honest and say that i just hate it when normies are on my level. part of all this is just about being superior and knowing about the methods that they don't know about.

peak acceleration is probably the best way to put it, we're almost or right in the middle of the S curve of adoption.
muh remote work is kinda a meme because corps never allowed you to move overseas. you kinda have to do it in secret with VPNs and gps spoofers and most normies are not resourceful enough to figure it out.
barriers of entry are unlikely to come down anytime soon
atp normies esp. zoomers now just cope with short-term vacations. the next "phase" of geomaxxing would be western men moving overseas long-term, passportbros is just the first chapter of this new phase. but it seems passportbros are basically majorty millenials and gen X because older men have the resources to move overseas right now

i agree that right now it's difficult to get a passive or location independent income without any assets to your name, but down the line i think that this is gonna be part of a new shift from short-term trips to long-term expatriation and it will only get easier for people to achieve this reality. money is indeed an obstacle but the mental shift is what's driving this.
i was just thinking about this, and what i’ve noticed from my fellow americans overseas is that the older ones that have no children and such that expatriated i find strange. its expected of us gen z to not have solid ties to our homeland as we’ve come of age just recently

but these older people that grew up in 70s and around then? complete anomalies. where did they fuck up to be such outliers to find themselves alone with no children and old, traveling around asia, especially when things weren’t as bad as now
if they were divorce raped boomers, it makes sense. but single their entire lives? that's very odd.
"The west has fallen" and people realizing "dating in the west" or just "dating" in general is a shitshow—that's also getting heavily pushed on youtube methinks. Basically nobody in Gen Z is some kind of patriot that actually really cares about the multicultural cesspools that are the USA, UK, etc. That's just where you're born and you can make money easily like a good NPC.
this kind of content alone i believe is not enough to convert zoomers into geomaxxers, but it's definitely a sign. virtually no zoomers in my high school actually stood up to pledge allegiance. whether or not zoomers are seeing colombia or thailand reels and going all in rather than simp for becky back home is up for debate.

peak acceleration is probably the best way to put it, we're almost or right in the middle of the S curve of adoption.

muh remote work is kinda a meme because corps never allowed you to move overseas. you kinda have to do it in secret with VPNs and gps spoofers and most normies are not resourceful enough to figure it out.

atp normies esp. zoomers now just cope with short-term vacations. the next "phase" of geomaxxing would be western men moving overseas long-term, passportbros is just the first chapter of this new phase. but it seems passportbros are basically majorty millenials and gen X because older men have the resources to move overseas right now

i agree that right now it's difficult to get a passive or location independent income without any assets to your name, but down the line i think that this is gonna be part of a new shift from short-term trips to long-term expatriation and it will only get easier for people to achieve this reality. money is indeed an obstacle but the mental shift is what's driving this.

if they were divorce raped boomers, it makes sense. but single their entire lives? that's very odd.

this kind of content alone i believe is not enough to convert zoomers into geomaxxers, but it's definitely a sign. virtually no zoomers in my high school actually stood up to pledge allegiance. whether or not zoomers are seeing colombia or thailand reels and going all in rather than simp for becky back home is up for debate.
the government is in the process of making expatriation and independence harder. they do not want capital flight in any form. china straight up just arrests people for investing abroad or taking their money to other countries. the west is already implementing laws like this but just cannot follow through on enforcement yet. this is optimistic for us long term, in terms of fears of oversaturation

My Filipino friend won't stop talking about how bad China is (I don't blame him) and insists that they're going to invade Japan, and that all the Japanese men will die and all the women will become refugees in the United States. "Eyy bro I'm going to get runned over by Chinese tank and you will have three Japanese wife count your blessings to God broo"

My Filipino friend won't stop talking about how bad China is (I don't blame him)
Btw what do you think you're in for when you go to China? You said you watch laowhy86 and it looks like that guy pumps out anti-china propaganda like it's his life mission

Btw what do you think you're in for when you go to China? You said you watch laowhy86 and it looks like that guy pumps out anti-china propaganda like it's his life mission

China does some truly monstrous stuff but it's unlikely to affect me. Just don't criticize the government and you're all good. The only thing is that anti-foreigner sentiment has risen in the past decade or so so I expect to run into some aggressively nationalistic old folks.

Laowhy86 has always been critical of China but in the past couple years he's really turned into a propaganda machine, probably because he left China in 2018 and it's the only content he can make to generate engagement.

China does some truly monstrous stuff but it's unlikely to affect me. Just don't criticize the government and you're all good. The only thing is that anti-foreigner sentiment has risen in the past decade or so so I expect to run into some aggressively nationalistic old folks.

Laowhy86 has always been critical of China but in the past couple years he's really turned into a propaganda machine, probably because he left China in 2018 and it's the only content he can make to generate engagement.
That's why SEA is an ararchocapitalist utopia where you can simply bribe your way out of any sticky situation

My Filipino friend won't stop talking about how bad China is (I don't blame him) and insists that they're going to invade Japan, and that all the Japanese men will die and all the women will become refugees in the United States. "Eyy bro I'm going to get runned over by Chinese tank and you will have three Japanese wife count your blessings to God broo"
that’s because we spend billions on anti china propaganda directly targeted at philippines

china really isn’t bad

chinese do really weird stuff sometimes. like their market policies are straight up insane. but its hard to say what they do is that bad except for threatening to nuke japan. I mean just compare what they do to like ruby ridge or the rotheram stuff. they've never done anything like that since mao died.

chinese do really weird stuff sometimes. like their market policies are straight up insane. but its hard to say what they do is that bad except for threatening to nuke japan. I mean just compare what they do to like ruby ridge or the rotheram stuff. they've never done anything like that since mao died.
it’s fine to nuke japan i’d say

if america can do it, so should china

japan already broke their constitution of building a military

but either way, usa would be the first (again) to use nukes in a war with china, since they can’t beat them any other way

unfortunately geomaxxing and looksmaxxing are mainstream nowadays
you can find so many youtubers, tiktokers, reels with millions of views

Its going to effect shit online because people simp from their homes but the actual number of people going overseas is not going to be that big imo. But yeah why do faggots need to post this kind of stuff, I remember even like 2 months ago I searched for geomaxxing tag on tiktok and yielded no results

muh 15 minutes of fame is cope, normies will internalize anything that can get them pussy. worse case scenario is that installing Hellotalk and building a roster of girls will be a staple of the "japan 2025" traveler's itinerary

it's more about me not trusting said normies to have the mental aptitude to read a room and not try and act thirsty to a girl that otherwise might have been open if you had just acted like a normal guy. the women would then not be open to hear from subchads if all they think is just "oh great another guy that just wants to hit on me, i'll pass" or just quit the app altogether. so even if those guys can't learn japanese, it further damages the reputation of foreigners for not understanding the appropriate mannerisms. and also raises the bar.

it's the reason why those asian girls in Ryan hale videos act timid at first and only open up when he starts speaking their language.

>muh 15 minutes of fame is cope, normies will internalize anything that can get them pussy. worse case scenario is that installing Hellotalk and building a roster of girls will be a staple of the "japan 2025" traveler's itinerary

Most normies are lazy and just trend chasers, majority will still think travelling for pussy is kind of lame. But yeah tiktok was a giant mistake, we really need another war to wipe out all these excess males.

Most normies are lazy and just trend chasers, majority will still think travelling for pussy is kind of lame. But yeah tiktok was a giant mistake, we really need another war to wipe out all these excess males.
better get out of america soon or you’ll get drafted as cannon fodder for the siege of xiamen

Yeah I used to ragepill at seeing this sort of thing but reality is different. Social media no doubt changed the game but honestly its effects are kind of overblown a bit. People have been spamming passport bro content for the last 3 years now, and most people are just funneling into the same hotspots

better get out of america soon or you’ll get drafted as cannon fodder for the siege of xiamen
I'll fight for the glory of the People's Republic if the Great Leader Xi promises me a porcelian gookfu for my valiant efforts for storming Taipai and liberating our brothers from the Great Satan

by other men? yeah it happens. by other women? jfl that would be weird

i don't think it's that deep it's just the usual teasing. i was in a discord for my university and some group i didn't know posted pics of their trip to bangkok and were saying things to each other like "huhuh, bro's a sex tourist brooo" in their usual retardspeak. they were all ethnics mind you

jfl i can tell u had fun writing that

but i'm not and have never been worried about subhumans and non-whites. it's white nt normies that i fear.

i'll be honest and say that i just hate it when normies are on my level. part of all this is just about being superior and knowing about the methods that they don't know about.
>i'll be honest and say that i just hate it when normies are on my level. part of all this is just about being superior and knowing about the methods that they don't know about.
I completely agree, I hate how theres no gatekeeping of the internet anymore. Normies literally ruin everything. I am not too worried about NT normies doing this too much, most people in SEA always have a screw loose lol

I completely agree, I hate how theres no gatekeeping of the internet anymore. Normies literally ruin everything. I am not too worried about NT normies doing this too much, most people in SEA always have a screw loose lol
Notice how we're on a forum. That's what the internet was in the beginning during the golden age before everything got funneled into just a few major social media platforms

Notice how we're on a forum. That's what the internet was in the beginning during the golden age before everything got funneled into just a few major social media platforms
4chan is sometimes still alright, or niche forums like this. everywhere else is zogged or pozzed with normgroids and mutt zoomers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back