JFL Who set this shit up JFL

yea

when i try to download them they dont work when i put in sprite sheet

gonna have to choose first mod do you want it

youre just jealous because i know how xenforo works and i post good threads
no im just saying you are a fakecel in every way and you also put mod as your title here. mine still says well known member because i dont know how to change it because im to stupid to learn how, thats part of the blackpill. you mog me in every way you are taller whiter with hair and foreskin and smarter and make more money. thats why you are a fakecel.

no im just saying you are a fakecel in every way and you also put mod as your title here. mine still says well known member because i dont know how to change it because im to stupid to learn how, thats part of the blackpill. you mog me in every way you are taller whiter with hair and foreskin and smarter and make more money. thats why you are a fakecel.
but you have green nick and 3500 reputation, you mog all of us

What the fuck is a fakecel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back