Advice Whites are the #1 jiggacopers

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
Whites love to brag that white males are #1 choice for all women

this is based on the majority of white women in majority white countries saying in polls they want males of their own race....

Then when they go to other countries like SEA suddenly the fact that

Literally the females of every single majority race country they goto also poll at 90%+ they prefer their own race... Meaning by their own logic they just got preference mogged by asians. You cannot both take advantage of the fact all countries and races poll like this and then simply discard it when it doesn't fit your needs....

Not to mention whites are #1 for LTR, not for ONS, and at the top tier of women they are competing for men who can get multiple women, not for fucking LTR guys, imagine bragging you are LTR material, everytime I see a white brag they are #1 for LTR some race my second thought after cope for the above reason is that imagine unironically bragging your nice, polite and sharing and girls want to have boring vanilla sex with you and that is how they see you. :ROFLMAO:

FACE>HEIGHT>MASCULINITY + DICK SIZE> WEALTH> RACE

NOT TO MENTION IN ALL STUDIES MIXED RACE & MULATTOS MOG ALL OTHER RACES

People were shown a random sample of black, white and mixed-race faces.

Mixed-race faces are consistently seen as the most attractive when compared with black and white faces, research finds.

The finding is dramatic among the most attractive people, writes Dr Michael Lewis, the study’s author:

“…40% of the faces in the experiment were mixed race but among the top 10% most attractive faces this proportion increased to 65%.
Of the top 5% most attractive faces, 74% were mixed race.”

MIX RACE/MULATTOS MOG ALL RACES

all of this is bullshit

being non white is being low iq, that means you retarded and have no good prospects of making money or do anything significant

you prove this point by being low iq. You write a lot and say nothing because your brain can't compute properly

whites dominated the world because they can get shit done

all of this is bullshit

being non white is being low iq, that means you retarded and have no good prospects of making money or do anything significant

you prove this point by being low iq. You write a lot and say nothing because your brain can't compute properly

I just know your breath stinks

you couldn't dominate a fleshlight

maybe you have a chance with a microwaved donut
do you think your ancestors were enslaved by coincidence?

it's because of weak genetic profile. And you carry same genes. Only reason you were born is because your weak ancestors continued to fuck ethnic sheboon disgusting street whores that no one wanted to fuck

do you think your ancestors were enslaved by coincidence?

it's because of weak genetic profile. And you carry same genes. Only reason you were born is because your weak ancestors continued to fuck ethnic sheboon disgusting street whores that no one wanted to fuck
Yurp

yeah dude your ancestors surely mogged mine

View attachment 6886

yeah dude your ancestors surely mogged mine
my ancestors enslaved bitches like you, not because you were physically stronger (slaves were weak btw), but because we had much higher iq (utilization of guns, tactics etc)

whites are strong mentally while weak pathetic ethnics cry themselves to sleep

you can change your body but you can't change your iq or change your virgin face

my ancestors enslaved bitches like you, not because you were physically stronger (slaves were weak btw), but because we had much higher iq (utilization of guns, tactics etc)

whites are strong mentally while weak pathetic ethnics cry themselves to sleep

you can change your body but you can't change your iq or change your virgin face
a very small % of africans were enslaved so it shows how low iq of your to just assume, btw that didn't hit my parents are direct immigrants and actual come from royalty, my fathers mom climbed mountains to escaped nazi's and he went to vietnam war, even his mom mogs you lol.

it's ironic you mention guns as well if you knew what I do for a living you would realize how foolish you sound

dude when are you going to stop throwing these charts at us that say black guys have the most attractive faces?

me and @KingOfAsia already debunked them. they're useless because they had ridiculously low numbers of participants like 10. but you keep pulling them out anyway like a toy gun on your black supremacy mission. delete them from your pc, we're not easily fooled like this.

dude when are you going to stop throwing these charts at us that say black guys have the most attractive faces?

me and @KingOfAsia already debunked them. they're useless because they had ridiculously low numbers of participants like 10. but you keep pulling them out anyway like a toy gun on your black supremacy mission. delete them from your pc, we're not easily fooled like this.
wrong, but nice try changing the subject, all research points to MULATTOs mogging all I posted a half dozen articles and research papers on the subject

and regarding preference for mixed races: yes, the studies that these magazines cite show that people answered like this in the studies. and yes, maybe they really find them more attractive because of heterosis.

but does that necessarily determine how they really act in dating scenarios? for dating apps there is obviously not as much data available on that because it's easier to just set up a study asking "do you find this attractive?" while the dating app companies keep their real data secret mostly. but there is some data available on this and it shows: people prefer their own races and besides that being non-white is getting penalized:

In four separate studies, with 2,679 participants in total, the researchers found [...] that participants were more likely to swipe right on potential partners from their own racial group. But even after controlling for this effect, the researchers found that potential partners were penalized for being Black, Asian, or Hispanic.

The penalty for Black individuals was particularly large. Participants were 2.3 to 3.3 times less likely to swipe right on Black versus White partners. The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies.

[...] "People of color experience a large penalty when navigating these dating apps — they’re less likely to be swiped right on (i.e., chosen) controlling for how attractive they are,” Chopik told PsyPost.

the study even debunks your ranking of factors for online dating:

“Also surprising is just how many things didn’t matter! At least at this initial stage, it doesn’t matter much who the person choosing is — their personality, how much they wanted short-term relationships/hook-ups — or even much about the people being chosen — how symmetric their face was, how they wore their hair,” Chopik said. “What mattered most when swiping was how attractive the people were and whether they were from the same racial/ethnic group. It really sheds a light on the types of things that go into how people choose romantic partners in these settings.”

the real data that became available before from dating apps was even more devastating:

facebook:
2024 05 30 23 44 39 Window

okcupid:
  • White men get more replies from almost every group.
  • White women prefer white men; Asian and Latina women prefer them "even more exclusively."

and regarding preference for mixed races: yes, the studies that these magazines cite show that people answered like this in the studies. and yes, maybe they really find them more attractive because of heterosis.

but does that necessarily determine how they really act in dating scenarios? for dating apps there is obviously not as much data available on that because it's easier to just set up a study asking "do you find this attractive?" while the dating app companies keep their real data secret mostly. but there is some data available on this and it shows: people prefer their own races and besides that being non-white is getting penalized:

In four separate studies, with 2,679 participants in total, the researchers found [...] that participants were more likely to swipe right on potential partners from their own racial group. But even after controlling for this effect, the researchers found that potential partners were penalized for being Black, Asian, or Hispanic.

The penalty for Black individuals was particularly large. Participants were 2.3 to 3.3 times less likely to swipe right on Black versus White partners. The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies.

[...] "People of color experience a large penalty when navigating these dating apps — they’re less likely to be swiped right on (i.e., chosen) controlling for how attractive they are,” Chopik told PsyPost.

the study even debunks your ranking of factors for online dating:

“Also surprising is just how many things didn’t matter! At least at this initial stage, it doesn’t matter much who the person choosing is — their personality, how much they wanted short-term relationships/hook-ups — or even much about the people being chosen — how symmetric their face was, how they wore their hair,” Chopik said. “What mattered most when swiping was how attractive the people were and whether they were from the same racial/ethnic group. It really sheds a light on the types of things that go into how people choose romantic partners in these settings.”

the real data that became available before from dating apps was even more devastating:

facebook:
View attachment 6890

okcupid:
  • White men get more replies from almost every group.
  • White women prefer white men; Asian and Latina women prefer them "even more exclusively."
got any datasets where the average height of the men is 6'5" 200k+ income, top tier body and top 0.0000001% penis size?

it's ironic you mention guns as well if you knew what I do for a living you would realize how foolish you sound
timbers: shivered ✅

u sound like a total faggot 😂 you know if whites collectively decided tomorrow that we wanted to conquer your kind you all would be slaves again within 48 hours. keep coping

timbers: shivered ✅

u sound like a total faggot 😂 you know if whites collectively decided tomorrow that we wanted to conquer your kind you all would be slaves again within 48 hours. keep coping

SINCE 2016 the USA AND IT'S NUKES HAVE BEEN IN DIRECT CONTROL ON BLACKS AND KNOWN BLACK SUBORDINATES LIKE BIDEN

THAT MEANS IF A SINGLE BLACK MAN WANTED TO WIPE OUT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ON THE PLANET HE COULD, MAKING A SINGLE BLACK MAN DEFACTO MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE

ENJOY USA BROTHER, YOUR NEW HISPANIC NATION SOON TO HAVE A FIRST LANGUAGE OF SPANISH

Screenshot Capture   2024 05 30   19 33 59

View attachment 6891

View attachment 6892

SINCE 2016 the USA AND IT'S NUKES HAVE BEEN IN DIRECT CONTROL ON BLACKS AND KNOWN BLACK SUBORDINATES LIKE BIDEN

THAT MEANS IF A SINGLE BLACK MAN WANTED TO WIPE OUT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ON THE PLANET HE COULD, MAKING A SINGLE BLACK MAN DEFACTO MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE

ENJOY USA BROTHER, YOUR NEW HISPANIC NATION SOON TO HAVE A FIRST LANGUAGE OF SPANISH

View attachment 6893

View attachment 6894

View attachment 6895
niggers probably dont know how to use nukes

got any datasets where the average height of the men is 6'5" 200k+ income, top tier body and top 0.0000001% penis size?
you are changing the subject. this thread was never about outliers. your claim was that white guys are copers and mulattos are the most desirable for women. but the data i posted is showing that on average white guys clearly dominate the online dating scene.

just because you personally manage to outweigh your flaws doesn't change anything about the general facts, deal with it. but i guess i can't expect you to admit that. i've never seen you agree on anything here in this forum when you were wrong. never agreeing on anything is not a trait of strength btw, it rather shows what a vain fool you are.

you are changing the subject. this thread was never about outliers. your claim was that white guys are copers and mulattos are the most desirable for women. but the data i posted is showing that on average white guys clearly dominate the online dating scene.

just because you personally manage to outweigh your flaws doesn't change anything about the general facts, deal with it. but i guess i can't expect you to admit that. i've never seen you agree on anything here in this forum when you were wrong. never agreeing on anything is not a trait of strength btw, it rather shows what a vain fool you are.
don't argue with him, he's low iq

no, your imposing limits on me is as fucking retarded as quoting the average US black is less wealthy than the average US white person....

like while I am sitting here literally top 1% earner

not my fault you don't understand how the world works, at my tier of looks, money, height, dick size, IQ, charm I don't play by the normal rules....

so why are you quoting me rules for fucking normal people?

like seriously you don't understand how science works, your study didn't even measure the appeal of mulattos so you don't even understand what the fuck your looking at lmfao

Also surprising is just how many things didn’t matter! At least at this initial stage, it doesn’t matter much who the person choosing is — their personality, how much they wanted short-term relationships/hook-ups — or even much about the people being chosen — how symmetric their face was, how they wore their hair,” Chopik said. “What mattered most when swiping was how attractive the people were and whether they were from the same racial/ethnic group. It really sheds a light on the types of things that go into how people choose romantic partners in these settings.”
@KingOfAsia I have been saying this since forever. The facts of evolutionary biology have proven this and now social surveys are reflecting it on a grande scale.

Whites love to brag that white males are #1 choice for all women

this is based on the majority of white women in majority white countries saying in polls they want males of their own race....

Then when they go to other countries like SEA suddenly the fact that

Literally the females of every single majority race country they goto also poll at 90%+ they prefer their own race... Meaning by their own logic they just got preference mogged by asians. You cannot both take advantage of the fact all countries and races poll like this and then simply discard it when it doesn't fit your needs....

Not to mention whites are #1 for LTR, not for ONS, and at the top tier of women they are competing for men who can get multiple women, not for fucking LTR guys, imagine bragging you are LTR material, everytime I see a white brag they are #1 for LTR some race my second thought after cope for the above reason is that imagine unironically bragging your nice, polite and sharing and girls want to have boring vanilla sex with you and that is how they see you. :ROFLMAO:

FACE>HEIGHT>MASCULINITY + DICK SIZE> WEALTH> RACE

View attachment 6884

View attachment 6885

NOT TO MENTION IN ALL STUDIES MIXED RACE & MULATTOS MOG ALL OTHER RACES

People were shown a random sample of black, white and mixed-race faces.

Mixed-race faces are consistently seen as the most attractive when compared with black and white faces, research finds.

The finding is dramatic among the most attractive people, writes Dr Michael Lewis, the study’s author:

MIX RACE/MULATTOS MOG ALL RACES
Friendly reminder
IMG 9972

no, your imposing limits on me is as fucking retarded as quoting the average US black is less wealthy than the average US white person....

not my fault you don't understand how the world works, at my tier of looks, money, height, dick size, IQ, charm I don't play by the normal rules....

like seriously you don't understand how science works, your study didn't even measure the appeal of mulattos so you don't even understand what the fuck your looking at lmfao
bro nobody is talking about you
do you know what statistics are?

we don't care how much you make or how tall you are

any race can be top 1%, that's not what we are discussing

again, this is not about you. it's about the claim you started the thread with that white guys are coping and mixed race guys are the most desired by women.

the studies you mentioned are talking about MIXED RACES. and the ones i showed include latinos. what do you think latinos ARE?

and do latinos dominate the online dating market? no, they don't. they get penalized compared to white guys. not as extreme as black guys, but half as much.

whitoidz on scuid
all of this is bullshit

View attachment COPITY.mp4

what do you think he thought when he saw your disgusting dick? "omg such a big nice cock"? Fucking faggot
off-work-little.gif

Apparently after reading posts here “white skin is masculine and black skin is feminine” jfl at the delusion some of these people have

Apparently after reading posts here “white skin is masculine and black skin is feminine” jfl at the delusion some of these people have
yes, but you have taken that from another thread. if you want to draw a conclusion you should focus on the best information that a thread provides.

the unbiased summary of the studies discussed in this thread is:
- if you ask people which faces they find most attractive, there is a small preference for mixed races
- when it comes to online dating scenarios, people mostly prefer an attractive partner of their own race. beyond that, being non-white gets penalized (moderate penalty for latino and asian, strong penalty for black).
- the real data that is publicly available from online dating apps shows a strong preference for white men

yes, but you have taken that from another thread. if you want to draw a conclusion you should focus on the best information that a thread provides.

the unbiased summary of the studies discussed in this thread is:
- if you ask people which faces they find most attractive, there is a small preference for mixed races
- when it comes to online dating scenarios, people mostly prefer an attractive partner of their own race. beyond that, being non-white gets penalized (moderate penalty for latino and asian, strong penalty for black).
- the real data that is publicly available from online dating apps shows a strong preference for white men
bro your a clown you said mexicans were mixed race people your in fucking copeland

bro your a clown you said mexicans were mixed race people your in fucking copeland
man are you illiterate? i said LATINOS. have you been to the carribean or south america? did you see what people there look like? like in colombia or brazil? if they are not mixed then what are they?

man are you illiterate? i said LATINOS. have you been to the carribean or south america? did you see what people there look like? like in colombia or brazil? if they are not mixed then what are they?
you posting this stupidity that is so cope it doesn't even deserve a reply, pathetic you have to mental gymnastic because your afraid to get mogged like it doesn't happen to you all the fucking time lmfao

what do you think he thought when he saw your disgusting dick? "omg such a big nice cock"? Fucking faggot
How does me saying you will always be a nigger = send dick pick 😂, i swear this is why niggers have done nothing, 0 iq and full chimp out when they get put in their place. We wuz kangz n shieet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back