White Subhuman Humiliates Himself In Philippines [Its over]

Why did you crop out what happened 10 minutes later? Does reality ruin your little narrative?
In Thailand, such behavior would be deeply humiliating, and he'd probably experience aversion responses. In Vietnam, he'd be mercilessly mocked by the pho ladies and everyone else around. But in the Philippines, such goofy behavior would absolutely endear him to the locals.

Why did you crop out what happened 10 minutes later? Does reality ruin your little narrative?
In Thailand, such behavior would be deeply humiliating, and he'd probably experience aversion responses. In Vietnam, he'd be mercilessly mocked by the pho ladies and everyone else around. But in the Philippines, such goofy behavior would absolutely endear him to the locals.
Fucking relax bro, I just found that screenshot in my files from like a year ago

Nah bro people are the same everywhere. Thats humiliation in every country

just jestermax to 75 iq pina girls theory

the only group it actually might work on

Yea I was gonna say it probably worked lmao - you can seemingly do such crazy ass shit and get away with it as a white dude in Ph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back