Geomax White Guy With His Mixed Son

poor child

remember guys, don't make children if your iq is less than 110

Imagine you are 14, subscribe to an incel forum, and discover that your 50yo father is sharing pics like this on it
Imagine your a hapa living in China. You grow up to like 24. Then one day your dad shows you your baby photos.

Then you decide to reverse search the pics, and you see your dad arguing on incel forums with teens using ur baby pics as ammo and proof that he's not an incel

Imagine your a hapa living in China. You grow up to like 24. Then one day your dad shows you your baby photos.

Then you decide to reverse search the pics, and you see your dad arguing on incel forums with teens using ur baby pics as ammo and proof that he's not an incel
God really is the best tragicomediy director, isn't he?

god i would love to be reincarnated as a hapa in china.
fucking RICH chinese girl showed me pictures of her spoiling some mid polish guy that grew up in china fucking bitch i want the money

jbw in china is crazy

fucking RICH chinese girl showed me pictures of her spoiling some mid polish guy that grew up in china fucking bitch i want the money

jbw in china is crazy
can i get girls in china if i’m 5’8?

can i get girls in china if i’m 5’8?
a lot of chinese people seem to be decent looking and pretty tall and they still pick white guys so yeah.
not worth it though they are fucking insane. every chinese girl ive spoken to is crazy

they study for like 16 hours a day and they still cant compete with america

jbw in china is crazy
Yeah bro even I dated a rich Chinese girl who lived in a luxury penthouse in uk and I'm 5ft4. They love us

a lot of chinese people seem to be decent looking and pretty tall and they still pick white guys so yeah.
not worth it though they are fucking insane. every chinese girl ive spoken to is crazy

they study for like 16 hours a day and they still cant compete with america
they are higher iq and despite that do worse

when will realize that its their shitty system?

he has an account here but forgot the @

he’s a cool guy tho. knows a lot about china since he used to live there. before he got married he fucked a lot of his students and co workers lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back