which university should i choose for exchange program

bombom0123

Jan 31, 2024
hi im studying electrical engineering and 20yo
my features are
ltn face
white pale skin
tall(186-187 cm)
before you manlet hateful brown niggas say fakecel im sorry for you yes but i am also 0 slay count at 20yo with never had gf. im studying electrical engineering and my class is 90% male and i am in poor shithole country so i cant study something else
so my university allows going to some other country for university for like 1 year or something
i thought asia can be good for me
what im looking for is some easy shit university with not hard lessons and places to get females other than online
these are the options(keep in mind i will study electronical engineering so i likely need to get females from online or clubs)
kazakhstan - kimep university
south korea - chonnam national university
south korea - myongji university
south korea - university of seoul
singapore - nanyang technological university
taiwan - national taiwan university
thailand - kasetsart university
russia - southern federal university
i thought taiwan can be good but i looked the university and its ranked as top 69 university in qs ranking so i think i will have no time to enjoy it there cuz of lessons
if anyone has any experience in this universites or countries i would appreciate it

hi im studying electrical engineering and 20yo
my features are
ltn face
white pale skin
tall(186-187 cm)
before you manlet hateful brown niggas say fakecel im sorry for you yes but i am also 0 slay count at 20yo with never had gf. im studying electrical engineering and my class is 90% male and i am in poor shithole country so i cant study something else
so my university allows going to some other country for university for like 1 year or something
i thought asia can be good for me
what im looking for is some easy shit university with not hard lessons and places to get females other than online
these are the options(keep in mind i will study electronical engineering so i likely need to get females from online or clubs)
kazakhstan - kimep university
south korea - chonnam national university
south korea - myongji university
south korea - university of seoul
singapore - nanyang technological university
taiwan - national taiwan university
thailand - kasetsart university
russia - southern federal university
i thought taiwan can be good but i looked the university and its ranked as top 69 university in qs ranking so i think i will have no time to enjoy it there cuz of lessons
if anyone has any experience in this universites or countries i would appreciate it
Thailand, full of ER facility making nowadays

I’d shoot Thailand since that’s in Bangkok so it’s a safe bet. If you’re rich go for Singapore though. Everybody speaks English and it’s the biggest city on the list so you have the quantity advantage.

You’ll get cucked in Seoul national university the classes and homework are rigorous, and the location is bad for the main parts of the city. Choose myongji if you wanna do Seoul, although I’ve never heard of it tbh.

You’ll get cucked in Seoul national university the classes and homework are rigorous, and the location is bad for the main parts of the city. Choose myongji if you wanna do Seoul, although I’ve never heard of it tbh.
getting cucked by the homeworks are my biggest fear cuz i think asian people are nerds and used to stuff like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back