Advice Which second tier city in South Korea is good? Daygame?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40
  • Start date
The thing is i like daygame but I dont want to daygame in shithole SEA countries JFL

My impression about South Korea is that the majority of the country lives around Seoul and the country's culture and demographics revolves around that city to a large extent. Unsure about anything relating to Korea.

Just considering to book flights to Seoul but I dont want to stay in Seoul all thetime...i dont want to get mogged and someone told me that Seoul is saturated. Which secondary city in Korea is a good option? Busan? Does daygame make sense if you're western european normie and tall? @Tai Bwo Wannai @Mark_Rippetoe @fatchadlitecel @AlexBrown84 @SurelyAtSomePoint @LeQuébecGenZ
Replying because you quoted me. I don't live in Korea so I don't have any personal dating experience there, although turns out I was literally in Korea for one day yesterday lol. But anyways, from what I know, it's far from being the best "geomaxxing" location. Still better than the west because you'll have a little bit of JBW but that's really the only advantage it has, plus many other countries have a much greater JBW factor to begin with. Their population bell is even worse than in the west, it's in fact the 1st or 2nd worst in the world from what I recall.

Seoul should be fucking annexed by North Korea.
i hope so i hate globohomo and GAYpop which promotes globohomo and they even have lgbt parades there now. fucking gay as shit nigger loving country needs to be under control by dr verwoerd or hitler but since that cant be done the next best thing would be north korea.

I dont see the appeal of Korea at all
>most americanized globohomo country in asia maybe behind taiwan and city states like hong kong
>country literally run by feminist witches until incel president came along
>feminism rampant everywhere
>women are hot but plastic af and above factors
>Seoul seems soulless despite name and dont even get me started on kslop media
>despite what predeterminism will spew out men are actually decently attractive and society is VERY lookspilled, gynocentric, and soy
If you MUST be with a kgook just pay for it honestly, why would you jestermaxx in a country like korea that isn't really easy mode. Yeah I am sure you can run JBW there but it is probably more limited than other asian countries. East asian whores are easily the best in the world imo. Best korea needs to do special militray operation ASAP

I dont see the appeal of Korea at all
>most americanized globohomo country in asia maybe behind taiwan and city states like hong kong
>country literally run by feminist witches until incel president came along
>feminism rampant everywhere
>women are hot but plastic af and above factors
>Seoul seems soulless despite name and dont even get me started on kslop media
>despite what predeterminism will spew out men are actually decently attractive and society is VERY lookspilled, gynocentric, and soy
If you MUST be with a kgook just pay for it honestly, why would you jestermaxx in a country like korea that isn't really easy mode. Yeah I am sure you can run JBW there but it is probably more limited than other asian countries. East asian whores are easily the best in the world imo. Best korea needs to do special militray operation ASAP
you are right if you want a girlfriend sea is best. if you just want sex from ea girls then pay. ea gfs arent worth jt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back