Which country should I visit first out of these few?

VlonePurrp

Aug 2, 2023
22 Male who wants to lose his virginity abroad. Here are the places:

Sosua, DR
San Jose, Costa Rica
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Note: Im an inexperienced traveler and it will be my first time trraveling abroad by myself so considering that which is the best option for me?

Do you want to whoremaxx (based off your destinations)? First off dont go to Amsterdam place is not that great for it. Go to germany or spain instead (try german fkks there, in spain there is alot of different online options). Spain is cheaper but fkk is certainly a once in a lifetime experience. As for Latin America, your options seem decent and safe and close. Maybe try CDMX too if you want to be close to US

Reactions: ART
Do you want to whoremaxx (based off your destinations)? First off dont go to Amsterdam place is not that great for it. Go to germany or spain instead (try german fkks there, in spain there is alot of different online options). Spain is cheaper but fkk is certainly a once in a lifetime experience. As for Latin America, your options seem decent and safe and close. Maybe try CDMX too if you want to be close to US
Yup just wanna whoremaxx. Living in the US kinda broke me so I've kind of lost my desire for finding/experiencing love and just care about fullfilling my sexual fantasies.

22 Male who wants to lose his virginity abroad. Here are the places:

Sosua, DR
San Jose, Costa Rica
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Note: Im an inexperienced traveler and it will be my first time trraveling abroad by myself so considering that which is the best option for me?
sosua

easy cheap and safe. its' all concentrated in one place

it's a town. So you can walk everywhere. or take a scooter (moto concho or pasola) or rent one.

ALL hotels are girl friendly. with no extra charges

Black passport bros have ruined Sosua, DR
agreed. assholes go to sosua for cheap pussy, 5000 pesos (100 dollars) for all night, about 1500 pesos (30) dollars for short time.

niggers come in droves. to escape mostly new york and the 150 dollars or more short time pussy. Pay exorbant amounts, because they are simps and 5 years later
3 mil for short time (60 dollars) and girls won't go all night with you now for anything less than 8 mil (160 USD)

fucking stupid assholes.

soon it will be as expensive as new york and the assholes will go somewhere else and ruin that.

my friend is guilty of it too (white guy) got him a hot peice of ass for 2000 pesos. he gives her 4000 pesos for short time and i asked "WHYYYYYY"

his answer "i feel bad cause 2000 pesos barely buys you anything in the grocery store"

and i said "JESUS FUCK...if you think it's too little, tell her to come over every day and in 5 days, she's got 10000 pesos"

mother fucker is the same as these black passport bro's. fucking stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back