News Which Cities/Countries In Asia Are The Most Saturated? [2024 March Latest Data Statistics]

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
how this was calculated: population of city divided by number of tourists to that city per year = saturation

manila = truely god tier cheat code for dating

Last edited:
@geomaxer roped but no one cares cos hes a bald autistic virgin
@BoomBoom jobless autist who pays for sex in asia
@AlexBrown84 geomaxxing god
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn sits there reading doomer content all day causing him to not do anything
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS this is an asian guy who pretends to be white to try throw you guys off and make you feel not desired in asia
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai unlock me you little nigger colonized slave
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 mogger oldcel
@Friar Tuck idk

I like how you don't even say what you mean by saturation. Could literally mean anything.

ratio of foreign visitors to that city, to population of that city
If that is the case...Phenom Penn, Cambodia and Vientiane, Laos should be God Tier. But I have been to Vientiane and have friends who did Phenom Penn...there is no fucking way I would live there long term just for women. Too fucking poor.

Also been to Guangzhou and Shenzhen...Lived in Shenzhen for 1 year and yeah, no way to geomaxxing long term in China. Just too damn different if you are a westerner.

Sometimes it's best not to Theorymaxx and actually go there and get boots on the ground before doing these analysis.

If that is the case...Phenom Penn, Cambodia and Vientiane, Laos should be God Tier. But I have been to Vientiane and have friends who did Phenom Penn...there is no fucking way I would live there long term just for women. Too fucking poor.

Also been to Guangzhou and Shenzhen...Lived in Shenzhen for 1 year and yeah, no way to geomaxxing long term in China. Just too damn different if you are a westerner.

Sometimes it's best not to Theorymaxx and actually go there and get boots on the ground before doing these analysis.
vientiane is a shithole with medieval laws saying you can’t fuck their local girls and a cumulative total of 50 girls on tinder

phnom penh is nice tho. lawless place where you can do whatever you want haha

and you should make a detailed post on your experience living in china. i plan to move there soon to get a better experience living in a country not catered to foreigners, unlike thailand. and to bolster my geomaxxing resume

should be an interesting experience, haven’t decided which city i’ll move to yet tho. i’m thinking shanghai wuhan or chengdu. which city do you recommend i move to?

@geomaxer roped but no one cares cos hes a bald autistic virgin
@BoomBoom jobless autist who pays for sex in asia
@AlexBrown84 geomaxxing god
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn sits there reading doomer content all day causing him to not do anything
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS this is an asian guy who pretends to be white to try throw you guys off and make you feel not desired in asia
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai unlock me you little nigger colonized slave
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 mogger oldcel
@Friar Tuck idk
I have a job since one week nigger and i am nt

vientiane is a shithole with medieval laws saying you can’t fuck their local girls and a cumulative total of 50 girls on tinder

and you should make a detailed post on your experience living in china. i plan to move there soon to get a better experience living in a country not catered to foreigners, unlike thailand. and to bolster my geomaxxing resume

should be an interesting experience, haven’t decided which city i’ll move to yet tho. i’m thinking shanghai wuhan or chengdu. which city do you recommend i move to?
one which doesnt have awful air quality like most chink cities do

I had friends who lived in Shanghai and loved it. It is the most western friendly city in China. But because it is the most western friendly, that usually means more competition from other foreigners.

China is just a planet on its own. The internet as you know it is basically blocked. Language barrier is an issue as Chinese people don't speak English at all. There are just little things that you take it for granted in other more western friendly Asian countries that bothers you in China (eg. the spitting). Chinese girls on average are painfully mid AF and on the whole aren't all that. And on top of all this, it isn't cheap. All this eventually takes a grind on you and wear you out over time.

The only benefit is if you got a stellar gig in China that pays you well, or you are doing some sort of physical product biz that you have to be in China for. It massively helps to be in China if you are developing a physical product and are close to your factories that makes it.

Stupid question but I'm stupid:

Can someone explain the Philippines to me? Ok so I'm hearing that any place other than BGC is not that great to live in. So is PH still good for an extremely frugal dude like me who would never set foot in BGC?

Preferably I'd live somewhere with very good internet that is safe, but really really cheap.

I had friends who lived in Shanghai and loved it. It is the most western friendly city in China. But because it is the most western friendly, that usually means more competition from other foreigners.

China is just a planet on its own. The internet as you know it is basically blocked. Language barrier is an issue as Chinese people don't speak English at all. There are just little things that you take it for granted in other more western friendly Asian countries that bothers you in China (eg. the spitting). Chinese girls on average are painfully mid AF and on the whole aren't all that. And on top of all this, it isn't cheap. All this eventually takes a grind on you and wear you out over time.

The only benefit is if you got a stellar gig in China that pays you well, or you are doing some sort of physical product biz that you have to be in China for. It massively helps to be in China if you are developing a physical product and are close to your factories that makes it.
some bad takes here..

chinese do speak some english. they learn it since 3 years old in schools. and it is even more important in jobs and higher education. its literally essential for them. so to say they dont speak it is silly.

china is cheap

Stupid question but I'm stupid:

Can someone explain the Philippines to me? Ok so I'm hearing that any place other than BGC is not that great to live in. So is PH still good for an extremely frugal dude like me who would never set foot in BGC?

Preferably I'd live somewhere with very good internet that is safe, but really really cheap.
philippines is cheap if u wanna live in a poverty slums like everyone else there.

its expensive if u wanna live like a normal person aka bgc

some bad takes here..

chinese do speak some english. they learn it since 3 years old in schools. and it is even more important in jobs and higher education. its literally essential for them. so to say they dont speak it is silly.

china is cheap

This is my impression of China after living in Shenzhen for like a solid year.

Don't know where you got your impression of China from. Don't really care.

Maybe you are talking about Hong Kong. If so, Hong Kong is not China.

This is my impression of China after living in Shenzhen for like a solid year.

Don't know where you got your impression of China from. Don't really care.

Maybe you are talking about Hong Kong. If so, Hong Kong is not China.
i heard lots of african immigrants live in guangzhou

is it true

philippines is cheap if u wanna live in a poverty slums like everyone else there.

its expensive if u wanna live like a normal person aka bgc
Thank you! I appreciate the reply.

Btw, can you tell me what would it be like to live like a Filipino? In "poverty slums" as you say. Would it be dangerous? Would the food be bad? What are the downsides compared to living like we normally do?

Like, can I just pay for good internet and buy a good mattress and AC and turn the slum dwelling into something pleasant? Or would it be unsafe or some other factor prohibiting it?

Thank you! I appreciate the reply.

Btw, can you tell me what would it be like to live like a Filipino? In "poverty slums" as you say. Would it be dangerous? Would the food be bad? What are the downsides compared to living like we normally do?

Like, can I just pay for good internet and buy a good mattress and AC and turn the slum dwelling into something pleasant? Or would it be unsafe or some other factor prohibiting it?
trust me you dont wanna do it. and youd be treated like a weirdo. cos its a fucking weird thing to do go from 1st world to poverty on purpose

how this was calculated: population of city divided by number of tourists to that city per year = saturation

View attachment 4920

View attachment 4921

Saturation at face-value means jack squat.

Especially because Chinese are traveling everywhere, but particularly Asia (Thailand in particular because of easy visa accessibility and being inexpensive). The concern for most aren't tourists in general, but the tall western guys.

And the 'saturation' of places like Singapore are guaranteed to be skewed because of businessmen going there for meetings or whatever. They probably go on tourist visas as well but get counted as tourists. They probably go to massage houses because they only have a few days in the city and don't want to day game chicks or meet them online.

View attachment 4920

View attachment 4921

Singapore visitor stats are skewed because so many Malaysians regularly cross the border. Same for Malaysian visitor stats.
Also, you need to filter out Asian tourists. Saturation (for a white man) depends on how many other single white men there are.

Singapore visitor stats are skewed because so many Malaysians regularly cross the border. Same for Malaysian visitor stats.
Also, you need to filter out Asian tourists. Saturation (for a white man) depends on how many other single white men there are.
Exactly what I said.

This data set is bunk.

still a good guide altho not 100%
Maybe the guy like the SEA look much more than EA though. Or the weather. Or the food. Or whatever.

Decisions like this should be weighted according to what's important. Each guy is different. It's not just about easy pussy based on how many 5'2" broke local guys are around.

Maybe the guy like the SEA look much more than EA though. Or the weather. Or the food. Or whatever.

Decisions like this should be weighted according to what's important. Each guy is different. It's not just about easy pussy based on how many 5'2" broke local guys are around.
thats irrelevant to this thread, go do that then

this thread is made cos so many people are always asking which countries are saturated

such a weird nigga. contribute nothing to the forum but try to shit on every statistical thread. this is why i dont talk to incels your all weird haters who dont even have sex

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back