Recommendation Where to geomax as a european in December/January

Germoney

Oct 18, 2022
I will be on vacation for 2-3 weeks in December, probably over New Year's Eve. SEA flight prices are currently unaffordable, 4 years ago I paid €350 go and back, currently it is €1000, I am not willing to pay that.
I'm thinking of southern Spain, maybe Malaga, maybe Portugal. It's not really warm there either, but still 15 degrees. Turkey would also be such an idea. Help me also considering on quality girls. I'm quite flexible.

I will be on vacation for 2-3 weeks in December, probably over New Year's Eve. SEA flight prices are currently unaffordable, 4 years ago I paid €350 go and back, currently it is €1000, I am not willing to pay that.
I'm thinking of southern Spain, maybe Malaga, maybe Portugal. It's not really warm there either, but still 15 degrees. Turkey would also be such an idea. Help me also considering on quality girls. I'm quite flexible.
Have you considering going to Greece?

I would be open to anything, do you have any experience with Greece? I'm from Germany, but I speak fluent Spanish. That's why I thought of Spain, but the language shouldn't be the only criterion.
Spain, Germany and Greece both have a Big Mac index of 4.07. Meaning that the general cost of things are likely not going to be too different than from your home country.

Spain has a total of 83.7 million tourist arrivals in 2019 whilst Greece only has 31.3 million. This means that if you want to get away from tourists you should go to Greece. However it will probably be easier to get laid in Spain since tourists are easy if they're drunk. The flipside of this is that you're have a bigger halio in Greece since tourists are rarer.

This also means that Spain has more things going for it since it has the bigger economy. However Greece still has shops like KFC and burger king.

I would be open to anything, do you have any experience with Greece? I'm from Germany, but I speak fluent Spanish. That's why I thought of Spain, but the language shouldn't be the only criterion.
I've been to Rhodes and thoroughly enjoyed it since it has lots of beaches and is an introverts dream. The biggest problem with Greece is the heat, if you're not used to it you'll sweat like a pig over there.

Portugal is very nice but I went early summer, idk what winters are like. Turkey is probably a bargain right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back