where to geomax as 5'6 light skin curry?

The 3 things you can bring to the table while geomaxxing to determine your SMV

- Phenotype/race

- height

- money (don’t underestimate, money is more important than looks in a third world country)

Ideally you can bring all 3, but 1-2 can be enough

For example

Let’s say you don’t have pheno, you’re Indian. Yes it’s not ideal. But if ur like 6ft and have money, you still bring genetic and resource worth to the table. People want 6ft to secure their sexual fetish and tall sons, you have worth.

Or for example if ur a white manlet then u can bring pheno and money and do okay too.

Or if ur legit broke u can go there as a tall white no money and they probably let u stay in a girls house for free lol

Not sure how a manlet indian with money would do tho. I think maybe you might always need at least pheno or height
----

ngl ive heard a few SEA girls straight up say they're racist towards indians but maybe its ur best chance there still

you gonna need to betabuxx in SEA/south america. and if that doesnt work. then your gonna need to get LL+lifts+shortest SEA country+betabuxx

actually why dont u just go india? since you wouldnt get curry tax there?

The 3 things you can bring to the table while geomaxxing to determine your SMV

- Phenotype/race

- height

- money (don’t underestimate, money is more important than looks in a third world country)

Ideally you can bring all 3, but 1-2 can be enough

For example

Let’s say you don’t have pheno, you’re Indian. Yes it’s not ideal. But if ur like 6ft and have money, you still bring genetic and resource worth to the table. People want 6ft to secure their sexual fetish and tall sons, you have worth.

Or for example if ur a white manlet then u can bring pheno and money and do okay too.

Or if ur legit broke u can go there as a tall white no money and they probably let u stay in a girls house for free lol

Not sure how a manlet indian with money would do tho. I think maybe you might always need at least pheno or height
----

ngl ive heard a few SEA girls straight up say they're racist towards indians but maybe its ur best chance there still

you gonna need to betabuxx in SEA/south america. and if that doesnt work. then your gonna need to get LL+lifts+shortest SEA country+betabuxx

actually why dont u just go india? since you wouldnt get curry tax there?
Is there anyhting i can bring to the table? Its so over for me

why u wanna go elsewhere
Bc filipina women are dumb and easy (even incels like me can get easy E SEX on messenger eith them. I want an intelligent, sophisticated and attractive woman which i cant get in Canada or the philippines. I wish i could go to japan and make my kids high iq and mog my current abommination genes

Bc filipina women are dumb and easy (even incels like me can get easy E SEX on messenger eith them. I want an intelligent, sophisticated and attractive woman which i cant get in Canada or the philippines. I wish i could go to japan and make my kids high iq and mog my current abommination genes
ur only other option is maybe a girl from a educated part of south america.

or find short blonde/ginger women and heightmaxx urself

ur only other option is maybe a girl from a educated part of south america.

or find short blonde/ginger women and heightmaxx urself
GOD I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! FUCK MY PARENTS MAN WHY WOUKD U HAVE KIDS KNOWING THAT EAST ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNS AND CUM SKINS LOOK DOWN ON US AS LOW CLASS SUB HUMAN SUBSPECIEDS NIGGGERS FOR EING FILIPINO!!!

GOD I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! FUCK MY PARENTS MAN WHY WOUKD U HAVE KIDS KNOWING THAT EAST ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNS AND CUM SKINS LOOK DOWN ON US AS LOW CLASS SUB HUMAN SUBSPECIEDS NIGGGERS FOR EING FILIPINO!!!
no one looks down on you lol. only reason east asians might do is cos of poor wages. not cosof genetics. put avg filipino face next to avg east asian face. you will LAUGH

how can you feel inferior to these guys regardless of how much more money they make than avg filipino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back