Where most posters are from = hardest difficulty

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
I've noticed that the most active users here are British and Canadian. Very likely we are drawn to geomaxxing because of how shit our countries have become, not just on dating market but for our own personal development (career, wealth, social group, etc.).

But there are barely any Americans.

I think it may be possible that some of us can ascend simply by geomaxxing to the US.

Take my case

1. Stemcel career
2. 5'11"
3. NW Euro pheno
4. Overweight but soon to be fit
5. 4-5/10 even when fat (so maybe 6/10+ when fit)

If you've ever been to an American Walmart, you know that this mogs the average American to death.

1. By moving there, my salary will double or more
2. I am tall enough and light pheno enough that I can probably get an ethnic girl despite being mentalcel
3. Most people are overweight, so my body even as it is right now is less of a failo in the US because I actually work out and have some muscle/v shape
4. By first geomaxxing to the US, I can get a mogger salary and then use it to create small fortune and live off it from abroad within a few years.

I've noticed that the most active users here are British and Canadian. Very likely we are drawn to geomaxxing because of how shit our countries have become, not just on dating market but for our own personal development (career, wealth, social group, etc.).

But there are barely any Americans.

I think it may be possible that some of us can ascend simply by geomaxxing to the US.

Take my case

1. Stemcel career
2. 5'11"
3. NW Euro pheno
4. Overweight but soon to be fit
5. 4-5/10 even when fat (so maybe 6/10+ when fit)

If you've ever been to an American Walmart, you know that this mogs the average American to death.

1. By moving there, my salary will double or more
2. I am tall enough and light pheno enough that I can probably get an ethnic girl despite being mentalcel
3. Most people are overweight, so my body even as it is right now is less of a failo in the US because I actually work out and have some muscle/v shape
4. By first geomaxxing to the US, I can get a mogger salary and then use it to create small fortune and live off it from abroad within a few years.
5'11" is not gonna do shit for you in America, but maybe since you're white, you'll be able to achieve success.

America is a height-obsessed country, much more so than Europe and the rest of the world.

From America but live in Japan. Everyone, the guys included, are way more slim, well groomed, not balding, and have good style compared to Americans for sure. You need all that before your phenotype becomes advantageous here. Unless you're okay with settling for the bottom of the barrel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back