Money Where do the foreigners come from?

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Where are the SEA girls I follow already follow a few guys they chat with, legit do other guys have same plan to date in Philippines and Geomaxxing also?

And yeah some of these guys legit mog the general guy in PH

Where are the SEA girls I follow already follow a few guys they chat with, legit do other guys have same plan to date in Philippines and Geomaxxing also?

You were there
what % of young guys did you see?

well you have to look at it, from the other end. The girls. Girls arent' wasting their time online, unless they are getting something from it. They have enough orbiters in real life. IT's always the money.

you talk to those wishers (guys who want to come, but for whatever reason don't) eventually your foriegn girl will hit you up for a loan/cows sick/straight up just need money.

so they know they can fish for free money that way. If the guy is well off, no problem, he will give me money and if he does come to her country, she can con even MORE money.

if he says no, he is not going to your country, time to lose interest and find another simp, it's basically only fans without her having to give up her dignity. ya, sometimes/usually 60% you can con them into nudes, but sure as fuck, either before, or shortly after that. she's gonna want something in return.

no, they chat these girls online because they saw a tiktok reel talking about passport bros and open the apps to simp. 90% will never go

well you have to look at it, from the other end. The girls. Girls arent' wasting their time online, unless they are getting something from it. They have enough orbiters in real life. IT's always the money.

you talk to those wishers (guys who want to come, but for whatever reason don't) eventually your foriegn girl will hit you up for a loan/cows sick/straight up just need money.

so they know they can fish for free money that way. If the guy is well off, no problem, he will give me money and if he does come to her country, she can con even MORE money.

if he says no, he is not going to your country, time to lose interest and find another simp, it's basically only fans without her having to give up her dignity. ya, sometimes/usually 60% you can con them into nudes, but sure as fuck, either before, or shortly after that. she's gonna want something in return.
I don't think these guys send money. Esp young ones. Just validation

Ur coping cos ur an Oldcel that does send money. Young guys really don't.

A filipina ordered me something for my bday and I never gave her shit
oh god. Okay bro. You are right. Only fans doens't exist. And all those foreign girls especially phillipenos aren't on those sites to con money for ANY guy who they can. They are on there for love.

You have it all figured out. so why are you on this site?

Until a couple years ago you could only see desperate men and fat retirees in the Philippines, nowadays it's starting to change but it's still nothing compared to Thailand and Bali.

Philippines lack the infrastructure to attract lots of Western guys and it's more expensive than Thailand and Bali generally so most backpackers stay out of it. And the food absolutely suck.

That being said, some guys that were in Thailand are starting to relocate in BGC and Makati in Manila, these tend to be men more focused around girls and they care less about the infrastructure of a place

Until a couple years ago you could only see desperate men and fat retirees in the Philippines, nowadays it's starting to change but it's still nothing compared to Thailand and Bali.

Philippines lack the infrastructure to attract lots of Western guys and it's more expensive than Thailand and Bali generally so most backpackers stay out of it. And the food absolutely suck.

That being said, some guys that were in Thailand are starting to relocate in BGC and Makati in Manila, these tend to be men more focused around girls and they care less about the infrastructure of a place
bali isn’t a geomax destination anymore

just an australian colony

oh god. Okay bro. You are right. Only fans doens't exist. And all those foreign girls especially phillipenos aren't on those sites to con money for ANY guy who they can. They are on there for love.

You have it all figured out. so why are you on this site?
Most girls literally are on there for love. They're normal people lol.

Just because you get scammed cos ur a subhuman oldcel, doesn't mean normal younger guys are too

Stop projecting your insecurities onto us

i havent seen any meaningful change at all in social media, forums
it's still all about thailand, bali, japan and korea

Most girls literally are on there for love. They're normal people lol.

Just because you get scammed cos ur a subhuman oldcel, doesn't mean normal younger guys are too

Stop projecting your insecurities onto us
he is not completely wrong, there's a bunch of young simps although the % is low compared to boomers
it's most likely sample bias, where all simps end up matching with the same attractive girls going for their money

and yeah, just because its a poor country it doesnt mean everyone is after your money
most girls are happy to have some fun or looking for a relationship
of course if you are a 50yo going for 20yo girls, yeah no shit you will end up with the gold diggers

I met a guy on airport that moved from PH to Makati lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back