Where can I get some pussy?

Your talking about yourself. I'm Hispanic, I can handle myself in South America, and unlike you, I'm street smart.
You clearly aren't. Otherwise you would know to be somewhat afraid and not entirely careless.

Tu hablas español? Or just you're PR so you assume you have street cred there.
I want to live inexpensively, and if that means living in a third world shit hole, I'm fine with that. I don't crave luxurious things. I have very simple needs. And I'd rather live with low IQ savages, than stuck up rich people.

I want to live inexpensively, and if that means living in a third world shit hole, I'm fine with that. I don't crave luxurious things. I have very simple needs. And I'd rather live with low IQ savages, than stuck up rich people.
So I gotta ask, if you're 5'5", latino and don't even speak Spanish why are you ready to move to a South American country where you will be roughly average - possibly below average and not even have the benefit of knowing how to communicate with the locals or JBW halo? They will probably see you as an easy target.

You are probably way better off in SEA.

So I gotta ask, if you're 5'5", latino and don't even speak Spanish why are you ready to move to a South American country where you will be roughly average - possibly below average and not even have the benefit of knowing how to communicate with the locals or JBW halo? They will probably see you as an easy target.

You are probably way better off in SEA.

I don't plan on going to South America to soon, I was just responding to a comment. I'd personally rather visit to Thailand.

I'm a 5'5" autistic Puerto Rican living in New York. I'm not afraid of crime. I want the cheapest place possible. Where can a short ethnic dude effectively geomax?
Philippines im 5'6 and filipino canadian. going back to the philippines soon. U should just get rich with ur US bucks the go back to ur ethnic country like i will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back