Whats the difference between ''Passportbros'' and "Geomaxers" ?

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Other than ''Passportbros'' wanna settle down and are usually redpilled. Just a question since there promoting the same main idea to travel to SEA,EE and LATAM. I guess jbw theory since they dont know about it???

Passport bros are their late 50s and usually had a divorce or two in the west, preffering countries like LATAM
Geomaxxers prefer theorycrafting and exploring less visited countries like Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Vietnam/China

Passportbros also prefer to visit most obvious locations, and not reaping as many benefits, as Thailand.

passportbros are cucks. They believe that western women are "damaged" and other women are normal. In reality, all women are the same everywhere. Good women just hide their bullshit traits to lure you in
That's something I would read on truecels.

geomax mantra :
IMG 8692

meanwhile passport bro mantra is go to some normie country like ph thailand or colombia, take selfies with some mid girls, post it online bragging about how their life is so good (probably not the case since you have to tell everyone about it) and how they’re never getting with a western woman again (definitely not because they were too ugly and couldn’t compete)

geomax mantra :
View attachment 7161

meanwhile passport bro mantra is go to some normie country like ph thailand or colombia, take selfies with some mid girls, post it online bragging about how their life is so good (probably not the case since you have to tell everyone about it) and how they’re never getting with a western woman again (definitely not because they were too ugly and couldn’t compete)
what are some non-normie countries to go to?

geomax mantra :
View attachment 7161

this is the better answer. geomaxxing is going to where you can maximize your life opportunities for girls, qol, p4p, etc

Other than ''Passportbros'' wanna settle down and are usually redpilled. Just a question since there promoting the same main idea to travel to SEA,EE and LATAM. I guess jbw theory since they dont know about it???
HUGE dif between the two, in my opinion

passport bros are fags that raise the costs of everything and fucking RUIN the countries they frequent. Cause they go back home and tell all the guys they got hoes for cheap, and Passport bro's are usually black. And they convince more of their kind to go. Until the market is completely flooded with these assholes.
and those assholes, try to show their "weath" off in these countries. And god knows why. we know these fags ain't wealthy. But it's almost like "i can lie and convince these 3rd worlders im rich" and even that thinking perplexes me. WHY? your there for 2 weeks, WHO CARES. it does nothing but raise the costs of everything, eventually so much so. These asshoels stop coming, because the costs of everything is too expensive now (which they caused) and find a new cheap place, to ruin. rince and repeat. Like fucking locusts.
It's how the costs of everything goes up, where they go, Because enough of these assholes start coming, that the human greed principle kicks in with the locals
passport bros have no intention of moving to these countries, Just rape pilliage and plunder.

i have seen it happen in real time in the dominican republic. in 5 short years, the price of EVERYTHING went up. in two towns in particular.
example. it's p4p, but good indicator of how much thing sget expensive. 5 years ago, i could get a girl short time for 1500 pesos. no arguments. if i offered 5000pesos, a girl would literally JUMP at that opportunity to stay overnight with me.
5 years later from passport new york fags. short time is now 3500 psos and a girl won't go with you over night for less than 10000 pesos. most now dont' even go over night anymore. Period. in 5 years!

you can see it on thailand videos, niggers peacocking in hooker areas. LIKE WHY??????? why the FUCK would you wear flashy outfits and jewellery around WHORES
they are WHORES. they take money for sex. You do nnot need to look "better than the other guy" LOL
they are complete morons. THey dont' care to learn the languages. And expect everyone to speak their language. They have no plans of assimilation

geomaxers travel for the sake of explorering new countries, and finding a better life to LIVE.

And that's the dif, I dont' think there is a geomaxer in this forum that travels that purposely tries to over pay for everything, flaunt their money or try to look like they have money, when they don't.

we geomaxers are more spiritual. we want a better life, and if that means moving to other countries to live within our means, in those countries, we do. looking for the best deals for the best lifestyles that we want. We attempt to assimilate, speak the languages and follow the customs and rules.

Last edited:

passport bros are fags that raise the costs of everything and fucking RUIN the countries they frequent. Cause they go back home and tell all the guys they got hoes for cheap, and Passport bro's are usually black. And they convince more of their kind to go. Until the market is completely flooded with these assholes.
and those assholes, try to show their "weath" off in these countries. And god knows why. we know these fags ain't wealthy. But it's almost like "i can lie and convince these 3rd worlders im rich" and even that thinking perplexes me. WHY? your there for 2 weeks, WHO CARES. it does nothing but raise the costs of everything, eventually so much so. These asshoels stop coming, because the costs of everything is too expensive now (which they caused) and find a new cheap place, to ruin. rince and repeat. Like fucking locusts.
It's how the costs of everything goes up, where they go, Because enough of these assholes start coming, that the human greed principle kicks in with the locals
passport bros have no intention of moving to these countries, Just rape pilliage and plunder.

i have seen it happen in real time in the dominican republic. in 5 short years, the price of EVERYTHING went up. in two towns in particular.
example. it's p4p, but good indicator of how much thing sget expensive. 5 years ago, i could get a girl short time for 1500 pesos. no arguments. if i offered 5000pesos, a girl would literally JUMP at that opportunity to stay overnight with me.
5 years later from passport new york fags. short time is now 3500 psos and a girl won't go with you over night for less than 10000 pesos. most now dont' even go over night anymore. Period. in 5 years!

you can see it on thailand videos, niggers peacocking in hooker areas. LIKE WHY??????? why the FUCK would you wear flashy outfits and jewellery around WHORES
they are WHORES. they take money for sex. You do nnot need to look "better than the other guy" LOL
they are complete morons. THey dont' care to learn the languages. And expect everyone to speak their language. They have no plans of assimilation

geomaxers travel for the sake of explorering new countries, and finding a better life to LIVE.

And that's the dif, I dont' think there is a geomaxer in this forum that travels that purposely tries to over pay for everything, flaunt their money or try to look like they have money, when they don't.

we geomaxers are more spiritual. we want a better life, and if that means moving to other countries to live within our means, in those countries, we do. looking for the best deals for the best lifestyles that we want. We attempt to assimilate, speak the languages and follow the customs and rules.
what you described in the first part is @GeoMOG

this issue happens because they're low iq niggers

what you described in the first part is @GeoMOG

this issue happens because they're low iq niggers
well, the average IQ of a black person in the US is 85 (upl biggly from africa which is 67) and that is because over 4 centuries. most blacks have white DNA.

but 85 is still low. And you think that's AVERAGE, that means 50% are 85 and up from there (obviusly as IQ increases, the less percentage) . 50% are lower than that!

and that is really the problem, and the problem that america has. you have 50% of a race, completely unable to assimilate in that society. because thier IQ is 85 or lower and it's not possible to change that.
So you have decides as a culture to mold your laws, and your future, around them. Instead of ingoring them. because you cannot get rid of the problem.

well, the average IQ of a black person in the US is 85 (upl biggly from africa which is 67) and that is because over 4 centuries. most blacks have white DNA.

but 85 is still low. And you think that's AVERAGE, that means 50% are 85 and up from there (obviusly as IQ increases, the less percentage) . 50% are lower than that!

and that is really the problem, and the problem that america has. you have 50% of a race, completely unable to assimilate in that society. because thier IQ is 85 or lower and it's not possible to change that.
So you have decides as a culture to mold your laws, and your future, around them. Instead of ingoring them. because you cannot get rid of the problem.
interesting i’m an outlier

i have an iq of 117

still in the midwit territory however but around african americans, might as well be considered genius

no wonder i rarely get along with them

seems mostly like a pride issue to me. the same people peacocking with prostitutes are the same sorts of leftie-types that virtue signal about the vaccine or letting immigrants murder children. they refuse to accept that they themselves are trash, and are in a state of denial about hiring hookers. they recognize the fact that things are better in asia, but not why. they have no agency and are probably barely sentient

interesting i’m an outlier

i have an iq of 117

still in the midwit territory however but around african americans, might as well be considered genius

no wonder i rarely get along with them
the higher the IQ the harder it is to integrate into society.

that is perfectly normal, you are normal

But think about it.
Its the huge elephant in the american room, that NO ONE is allowed to talk about or you get canceled. look at that nobel prize winner who discovered the helix, he got fired and canceled for saying the truth. He was saying exactly that. That the majority of blacks cannot integrate into a white society, due to the disparity in IQ difference. He wasnt' being racist. It's not a color thing,it's an IQ thing. iT's why askanazi jews could never live amonst the goyim as equals. Since their average IQ is 114. Amrica 99. And why most jews are doctors and lawyers. Higher IQ.

and i think the left does this cancel culture among ANYONE that notices and says this outloud about IQ dispartiy among races. Is because there is really nothing you can do. How do you raise the IQ of an entire group? So then what do you do with this group, that you cannot help. Their behavior in society today will be the same in 200 years. You either ignore the problem, punish the problem or elevate them to special status, so anyone that expects that group to be equal and notice they are not. Gets punished themselves for noticing.

i ran into this racist forum once. And a guy described the low IQ blacks like monkeys. "you dont' get mad at monkeys when they fling poo in the zo0 do you? They are monkeys, you don't expect anything else. Blacks behavior in a civilized society is the same."

and i thought about it, and he's right. its' like getting angry at retards cause they cannot drive. You cannot be angry at them, it's not their fault, they have such a low IQ they just cannot do things we take for granted.

now imagine.........africa...67 AVERAGE IQ, that means there are 50% of the people with lower IQ's than that. 70 is functionally retarded. So anything that happens in africa. I am NOT surprised. Example, a member of parliament in SA once stood up and said "we don't need to rely on farmers for food, we have grocery stores,...".....shit like that

i could never live there. And thats' unfortunate, cause black girls have the BEST asses and hip ratio.

Last edited:
the higher the IQ the harder it is to integrate into society.

that is perfectly normal, you are normal

But think about it.
Its the huge elephant in the american room, that NO ONE is allowed to talk about or you get canceled. look at that nobel prize winner who discovered the helix, he got fired and canceled for saying the truth. He was saying exactly that. That the majority of blacks cannot integrate into a white society, due to the disparity in IQ difference. He wasnt' being racist. It's not a color thing,it's an IQ thing. iT's why askanazi jews could never live amonst the goyim as equals. Since their average IQ is 114. Amrica 99. And why most jews are doctors and lawyers. Higher IQ.

and i think the left does this cancel culture among ANYONE that notices and says this outloud about IQ dispartiy among races. Is because there is really nothing you can do. How do you raise the IQ of an entire group? So then what do you do with this group, that you cannot help. Their behavior in society today will be the same in 200 years. You either ignore the problem, punish the problem or elevate them to special status, so anyone that expects that group to be equal and notice they are not. Gets punished themselves for noticing.

i ran into this racist forum once. And a guy described the low IQ blacks like monkeys. "you dont' get mad at monkeys when they fling poo in the zo0 do you? They are monkeys, you don't expect anything else. Blacks behavior in a civilized society is the same."

and i thought about it, and he's right. its' like getting angry at retards cause they cannot drive. You cannot be angry at them, it's not their fault, they have such a low IQ they just cannot do things we take for granted.

now imagine.........africa...67 AVERAGE IQ, that means there are 50% of the people with lower IQ's than that. 70 is functionally retarded. So anything that happens in africa. I am NOT surprised. Example, a member of parliament in SA once stood up and said "we don't need to rely on farmers for food, we have grocery stores,...".....shit like that

i could never live there. And thats' unfortunate, cause black girls have the BEST asses and hip ratio.
yep

blacks in america used to have their own communities, hospitals, schools, etc etc

but then martin luther king (federal asset) came along and got rid of all that… all for them to be the slave class again in the integrated society hahahahah

yep

blacks in america used to have their own communities, hospitals, schools, etc etc

but then martin luther king (federal asset) came along and got rid of all that… all for them to be the slave class again in the integrated society hahahahah
Dude was a commie too just like Rosa parks - the whole commie capitalist thing is manufactured anyway their all part of the club

Dude was a commie too just like Rosa parks - the whole commie capitalist thing is manufactured anyway their all part of the club
Rosa Parks is a bitch. Like can you not just walk 5 feet to sit in the back,is sitting in the front sooooo important that you would got to jail jfl

yep

hmmm you are smart.

yes, if you are not a sheeple, you see this clearly

blacks used to try to emulate white culture, which was good for them.

then martin luther came along and then the media started a culture war convincing blacks they have their own culture. Which they don't.
they lost it when they left africa. And you cannot emulate african culture in america. never have, and never will.

blacks in america, even low IQ were better off, emulating the people that founded america. and blacks, would shame other blacks that did not fit that stereotype. Now they celebrate ignorance and stupidity. If a black kid tries to excel in school, he's considered an uncle tom. If he's light skin, he is considered "not black". So how do you change a race, that's identity is being a society within a society. You cannot have that and have a functional soceity. Japan is a perfect example. they are homogeneous So it's low crime, society is peaceful. Nothing like we see in the USA.

now the route is pander to blacks, because we cannot fix them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back